[YMCS/YDMP Free Trial Program]Yealink would like to offer Free Trial Program of Yealink device management service for our current eligible customers. You can see the details below.
https://www.yealink.com/ydmp-freetrial-2020

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"Register Request no response!" every 2 minutes
w60B-Spain Offline

"Register Request no response!" every 2 minutes
Hi,
I've been recieving on my syslog one message every 100-120 secs ith the text "Register Request no response!" . The base is registered and the 2 phones (W56h) too, I'm having a very erratic behaviour as many many times, when receiving calls, I can't pick them up, and the calls edn up abruptly, some other times I DO get the call through, and I can speak normally. Same applies to outging calls, 1/3 times I can successfully make the call, nevertheless, the other 2/3 it does not work.
Any Ideas?

[Image: Yealink-Error.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2021 09:36 PM by w60B-Spain.)
10-11-2021 09:35 PM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply
complex1 Offline
3CX Adv. Cert. Engineer

RE: "Register Request no response!" every 2 minutes
(10-11-2021 09:35 PM)w60B-Spain Wrote:  Hi,
I've been recieving on my syslog one message every 100-120 secs ith the text "Register Request no response!" . The base is registered and the 2 phones (W56h) too, I'm having a very erratic behaviour as many many times, when receiving calls, I can't pick them up, and the calls edn up abruptly, some other times I DO get the call through, and I can speak normally. Same applies to outging calls, 1/3 times I can successfully make the call, nevertheless, the other 2/3 it does not work.
Any Ideas?

Hi,

This sounds like you've got network issues.
Local network, router, switch, power supply, ...

Kind regards,
Frank.

I am not an employee of Yealink.
Dutch is my native language, not English. Apologies for my imperfect grammar.
Please do not send unsolicited PM messages. I will not answer them.
10-11-2021 11:20 PM
w60B-Spain Offline

RE: "Register Request no response!" every 2 minutes
Thanks @complex1,

The network is fairly simple, just one router connected to my ISP where it provides VoIP through DHCP. The only thing that is done is NAT from within my own LAN to the outside VoIP Lan, that's it. No firewall, no port mapping, no STUN server, no proxy, no QoS,... nothing. It's as simple as it can possibly be to avoid any glitches from other parts of the configuration.

Is it possible to debug the communication problem somehow? If you or anyone else can point me to a way to proceed, I'll do it.

Thanks again,

Best

(10-11-2021 11:20 PM)complex1 Wrote:  
(10-11-2021 09:35 PM)w60B-Spain Wrote:  Hi,
Any Ideas?

Hi,

This sounds like you've got network issues.
Local network, router, switch, power supply, ...
10-12-2021 05:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  All handsets on the same W60B loose registration after many attempts to register Alvaro Gutierrez 1 5,679 06-23-2022 09:56 PM
Last Post: rdurham
  Can't Register to Asterisk PBX ogoncalves 1 4,793 12-27-2020 11:39 PM
Last Post: complex1
  How to register T41S using DD10 dongle to W60 base Babylonia 2 8,133 06-14-2020 02:14 PM
Last Post: Babylonia
  W60P disconnects and fails to register jshaflucas 0 4,621 12-19-2018 09:46 PM
Last Post: jshaflucas