[YMCS/YDMP Free Trial Program]Yealink would like to offer Free Trial Program of Yealink device management service for our current eligible customers. You can see the details below.
https://www.yealink.com/ydmp-freetrial-2020

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WH66 + 3CX = not perfect yet
Futureweb Offline

Exclamation WH66 + 3CX = not perfect yet
Hello,
since there is unfortunately no separate board for the WH series yet, I'll post it here (Idea: please make a sub-section for your new WH series Wink)

We just bought a lot of WH66 and I'm just about to deploy them. Unfortunately I had to find out that the compatibility with 3CX installations is not really satisfactory. Through the 3CX plugin you released at least inbound calls are working as expected.
But what about outbound calls? If I click on the "PC-Softphone" button on the display of the WH66 and dial a number, unfortunately nothing happens. In other words, the number dialed is not transferred to the 3CX Softphone Client.
Can this be implemented (as soon as possible) please?

I hope that you can quickly find a solution here.

Thank you, best regards from Austria
Andreas S.

Oh yes, in addition to the fact that outbound calls do not work, with inbound calls unfortunately the name of the caller is not shown on the display, can this also be implemented, please?
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2021 02:13 AM by Futureweb.)
06-09-2021 02:11 AM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply
Futureweb Offline

RE: WH66 + 3CX = not perfect yet
not even an answer on this for over 1 year is not showing lot's of interest into your customers ... still WH66 isn't fully integrated into 3CX ... no Caller Information on the Display, ...
really a pitty ... would have been a really great Series of Wireless DECT Phone ...
09-29-2022 11:29 PM
SIPConnect Offline

im glad Yealink take something like this seriously.... been waiting for an update on this myself.
01-20-2023 11:36 AM
daniel.gruhn Offline

How long will it take for 3CX and Yealink to respond? It's now almost 12 months after the announcement. My customers are waiting.
05-16-2023 08:49 PM
SIPConnect Offline

(05-16-2023 08:49 PM)daniel.gruhn Wrote:  How long will it take for 3CX and Yealink to respond? It's now almost 12 months after the announcement. My customers are waiting.

Hello Daniel,

I have been emailing Yealink about the caller ID issue as i got sick of waiting for a response. they have looked into this issue and are trying to work with 3CX to get this implemented.
The issue isn't on Yealinks side but on 3CX's side
I have posted the responses from Yealink to the below 3CX forum and also to the 3CX ticket I had created.
https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/ye...ost-562822

The response i got on the ticket was this: "Indeed the 3CX softphone does not have this kind of integration and there is nothing we can advise at this current moment.
We also do not have any ETA for when and if this will be done. "

https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/ye...ost-562822
05-17-2023 06:44 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  WH66 custom screensaver Gratz44 0 184 03-12-2024 09:09 PM
Last Post: Gratz44
  Connecting WH66 to W60B aaronl 1 4,130 06-09-2022 10:00 PM
Last Post: markvdheijden