[YMCS/YDMP Free Trial Program]Yealink would like to offer Free Trial Program of Yealink device management service for our current eligible customers. You can see the details below.
https://www.yealink.com/ydmp-freetrial-2020

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dialer Timer
c99hris Offline

Dialer Timer
On a Txx phone when we use the speaker phone to dial a number
we enter 800, then the customer stops entering while they look up the number, often the timer times out where the phone goes busy and says not found, that takes about 20 seconds. I just want to increase the timer before it goes busy and says not found?
11-22-2020 11:55 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply
complex1 Offline
3CX Adv. Cert. Engineer

RE: Dialer Timer
(11-22-2020 11:55 PM)c99hris Wrote:  On a Txx phone when we use the speaker phone to dial a number
we enter 800, then the customer stops entering while they look up the number, often the timer times out where the phone goes busy and says not found, that takes about 20 seconds. I just want to increase the timer before it goes busy and says not found?

Hi,

For this you can try next parameter which give a delay of max. 14 seconds before dialing the number:
phone_setting.inter_digit_time = X

X = 1 to 14

It configures the delay time (in seconds) for the phone to automatically dial out the entered phone number without pressing a send key.

Hope this will help.

Kind regards,
Frank.

I am not an employee of Yealink.
Dutch is my native language, not English. Apologies for my imperfect grammar.
Please do not send unsolicited PM messages. I will not answer them.
11-23-2020 02:14 AM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply
c99hris Offline

I tried setting it to 14, phone_setting.inter_digit_time however this did not change the timeout
11-23-2020 11:58 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply
complex1 Offline
3CX Adv. Cert. Engineer

(11-23-2020 11:58 AM)c99hris Wrote:  I tried setting it to 14, phone_setting.inter_digit_time however this did not change the timeout

Please check if next parameter is enabled too:
phone_setting.predial_autodial = 1

Kind regards,
Frank.

I am not an employee of Yealink.
Dutch is my native language, not English. Apologies for my imperfect grammar.
Please do not send unsolicited PM messages. I will not answer them.
11-23-2020 07:14 PM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply