[YMCS/YDMP Free Trial Program]Yealink would like to offer Free Trial Program of Yealink device management service for our current eligible customers. You can see the details below.
https://www.yealink.com/ydmp-freetrial-2020

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Unable to Bulk Import
ghires Offline

Unable to Bulk Import
I receive an error message when attempting to use the Device Template to import 80 Yealink devices.

Error message is:
Duplicate key com.yealink.microservice.dm.modules.model.entity.Model@7c64506c

I have tried to use the provided Device_Template from the YDMP and import a single phone with only the MAC address, Device Model and Name but it fails.

Attached is my test file.
07-23-2019 02:02 PM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply
Jacky_Yealink Offline

RE: Unable to Bulk Import
(07-23-2019 02:02 PM)ghires Wrote:  I receive an error message when attempting to use the Device Template to import 80 Yealink devices.

Error message is:
Duplicate key com.yealink.microservice.dm.modules.model.entity.Model@7c64506c

I have tried to use the provided Device_Template from the YDMP and import a single phone with only the MAC address, Device Model and Name but it fails.

Attached is my test file.

Hi Ghires

Good day. This is Jacky from Yealink Technical Support Team, nice to meet you.

Thanks for you info, For the issue, I don't think I have got what you means, so I have to double check with you. Please tell me more information if any misunderstand.

1. May I know what is the version of your YDMP?

2. May I know what kind of file you had import, could you please send it to us so that we can check it?

3.Could you please copy all of your device models for our reference , you can refer to the screen capture I attached to find them out.

4.Could you please help us export the syslog file so that we can check it and try to find out problems, the path is:/var/log/yealink/microdm.

5.You mentioned that you had attached a file, however, I cannot find it, please double check.

Thanks in advance and looking forward to your reply.

BR
Jacky

Attached File(s)
.bmp  list.bmp (Size: 1.28 MB / Downloads: 3)
07-26-2019 12:52 AM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Unable to add new devices to Management Cloud Service Steven_Reid 0 1,945 07-15-2022 04:13 AM
Last Post: Steven_Reid
  Unable to apply for YDMP license due to unverified machine-Id UserTM 6 15,966 08-07-2019 07:22 PM
Last Post: jolouis