[YMCS/YDMP Free Trial Program]Yealink would like to offer Free Trial Program of Yealink device management service for our current eligible customers. You can see the details below.
https://www.yealink.com/ydmp-freetrial-2020

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Set remote phone book as default
NS Offline

Set remote phone book as default
Hello,

Does anyone know how to set the remote phone book as the default on the CP960? So that it opens when the "Directory" app is clicked (instead of the local directory). I have checked the templates (from 3CX) but have been unable to find a command to change this.

A second issue I have is disabling the the default apps on the home screen. I need to remove the "Browser" and "Message" apps but have so far been unable to find a solution.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
NS IT
05-11-2018 06:51 AM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply
Kevin_Yealink Offline
Administrator

RE: Set remote phone book as default
(05-11-2018 06:51 AM)NS Wrote:  Hello,

Does anyone know how to set the remote phone book as the default on the CP960? So that it opens when the "Directory" app is clicked (instead of the local directory). I have checked the templates (from 3CX) but have been unable to find a command to change this.

A second issue I have is disabling the the default apps on the home screen. I need to remove the "Browser" and "Message" apps but have so far been unable to find a solution.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
NS IT

Dear Customer

For remote phonebook issue, can you set a XML browser, and that XML Browser can point to XML Browser Directory. When you press this XML Browser, then you can get Directory. I send you example, please see attachment.

For app hidden, please also see attachment.
Please test and let me know if any update.

Attached File(s)
.cfg  common.cfg (Size: 161 bytes / Downloads: 19)
.docx  how to autop.docx (Size: 135.51 KB / Downloads: 20)
05-31-2018 01:21 AM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Combining a phone call and a conference goodtm 0 3,315 07-19-2021 02:20 PM
Last Post: goodtm
  Rebooting a phone without unplugging? bitblock 3 10,692 04-13-2018 03:33 AM
Last Post: anonymous1711612242218