[YMCS/YDMP Free Trial Program]Yealink would like to offer Free Trial Program of Yealink device management service for our current eligible customers. You can see the details below.
https://www.yealink.com/ydmp-freetrial-2020

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to set yealink IP phones ring longer, unlimited dialing and custom ringback tone.
HijoTech Offline

Music How to set yealink IP phones ring longer, unlimited dialing and custom ringback tone.
Hi guys,

I will like to create
“call to listen music“ kind of service using Yealink IP phone. I will want unlimited callers to call the phone at the same time enabling all numbers dialing the phone to ring up to 24 hours enabling them to listen to music jamz set as ringback tone for free without the callers being charged by their network operator. Please make your comment on the following questions below.

Can Yealink phones accept unlimited calls dialed at the same time?

Does Yealink phones enable custom ringback tone?

Can one stream live audio to Yealink phones so as to use it as ringback tone?

Can Yealink phone set to ring 24 hours and end the call once the 24 hours of ringing elapse?

Does Yealink require internet connection to enable it work?

I look forward to hear from you guys.

Thanks
07-28-2015 06:54 PM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply
Yealink_Michael Offline
Administrator

How to set yealink IP phones ring longer, unlimited dialing and custom ringback tone.
(07-28-2015 06:54 PM)HijoTech Wrote:  Hi guys,

I will like to create
“call to listen music“ kind of service using Yealink IP phone. I will want unlimited callers to call the phone at the same time enabling all numbers dialing the phone to ring up to 24 hours enabling them to listen to music jamz set as ringback tone for free without the callers being charged by their network operator. Please make your comment on the following questions below.

Can Yealink phone set to ring 24 hours and end the call once the 24 hours of ringing elapse?

I look forward to hear from you guys.

Thanks

hi

thanks for your information

for your question , please see answer below :

A: yes , i have tried , yealink can support at least 30 calls, once one call is on the way , then the other calls will go on the call waiting interface

A: yes , please refer to the FAQ: http://support.yealink.com/faq/faqInfo?id=41

A: no , refer to the FAQ: http://support.yealink.com/faq/faqInfo?id=41

A: no

A: Yealink phone is a network based device
07-29-2015 05:59 PM
HijoTech Offline

RE: How to set yealink IP phones ring longer, unlimited dialing and custom ringback t
Thanks Micheal,

If the yealink ip phone can't ring up to 24 hours then what is the maximum ring time of the phone?

I will want all callers to be on the call listening to ringback tone without puting their calls on “music on hold“ depending the maximum ring time of the phone in other to avoid callers being charged by their operators.

How possible is this?

Can yealink ip phone also enable video ringback tone?

thanks

Hi Micheal,

Going through the link their is no option to upload music as custom ringback tone.

Does it mean that one can't upload music to yealink ip phone to use as custome ringback tone?
(This post was last modified: 07-29-2015 07:43 PM by HijoTech.)
07-29-2015 07:14 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Yealink T53-w and OpenVPN jkalber 3 925 01-11-2024 11:19 PM
Last Post: complex1
  T54W Phones auto turn on LLDP/CDP after change Pcambas 0 619 09-28-2023 01:05 AM
Last Post: Pcambas
  Better Together failures on Yealink MP54 mfreeman@cmlmicro.com 0 1,043 08-11-2023 12:10 AM
Last Post: mfreeman@cmlmicro.com
  MP56 Phones to SIP Only sappleton 0 1,330 02-23-2023 05:20 AM
Last Post: sappleton
  MP50 Custom Image marknelson@cranberry.co.uk 0 1,645 11-04-2022 12:08 AM
Last Post: marknelson@cranberry.co.uk
  MP56 phones crashing whilst consult/transfer Teams calls mjuliano 1 3,199 09-27-2022 11:26 PM
Last Post: guillaume.novo
  T46U Yealink Phone and WH63 Wireless Headset sforaker 0 1,549 09-06-2022 07:50 PM
Last Post: sforaker
  Sync Outlook or Teams Contacts with Yealink VP59 Teams Edition gijoe 2 6,629 08-04-2022 01:59 PM
Last Post: aero1247e
  How to increase Intercom tone volume? jasonsomers 6 23,195 02-11-2022 12:51 AM
Last Post: grstorga
  Default language files for phones Fuur 0 2,460 01-18-2022 09:57 PM
Last Post: Fuur