[YMCS/YDMP Free Trial Program]Yealink would like to offer Free Trial Program of Yealink device management service for our current eligible customers. You can see the details below.
https://www.yealink.com/ydmp-freetrial-2020

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Managing\Enabling 4 simultaneous calls W56P
Laz1971 Offline

Managing\Enabling 4 simultaneous calls W56P
I need some assistance please.

We recently purchased a W56P Handset and Base combo and our client required both SLA and the ability to manage multiple calls, up to 4 simultaneously from one SIP account on the one device as advertised. Answer a call, put it on hold, answer another call, put it on hold, answer a third call, put it on hold and then answer a fourth call, put that call on hold and then go back and retrieve the second call I had on hold already (example), all the while I have the other three calls still on hold. I am currently doing it with T48G\S phones. I need it (W56P) to behave exactly the same way. I currently assigned all incoming and outgoing calls to be handled by Handset 1.

All of this was managed under Account->Number assignment.

It appears that this is not working. My client insists that he is still only able to answer 2 calls & put on them hold and no more. How do you set up the handset to handle and put on hold 4 simultaneous calls, please?

Thank you in advance!
08-16-2017 07:19 PM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ghost Calls - SIP Scanners lhirsh 3 14,645 09-24-2021 07:00 PM
Last Post: androidgb
  Managing\Enabling 4 simultaneous calls W56P Laz1971 0 4,312 08-16-2017 07:19 PM
Last Post: Laz1971