[YMCS/YDMP Free Trial Program]Yealink would like to offer Free Trial Program of Yealink device management service for our current eligible customers. You can see the details below.
https://www.yealink.com/ydmp-freetrial-2020

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cannot post. "Akismet" sees anything as spam
AlbertH Offline

Cannot post. "Akismet" sees anything as spam
There seems to be something wrong with the forum's Aksimet anti-spam system. I cannot post normal replies, even thought they contain no links to any external web site, nor is my IP address blacklisted anywhere.

I have already been permanently banned by Akismet a few days ago for trying (too many times?) to post a perfectly normal reply. Now I registered with a new user name, and still cannot post.

What is going on?
06-21-2017 09:50 AM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply
Lucia_Yealink Offline
Super Moderator

RE: Cannot post. "Akismet" sees anything as spam
HI AlbertH,

Can you tell me what is your previous account? What is the datail of your post? Can you send it to me to check?

For your new account, it should be audited before you post. For the post, you can only post 5 post in one hour, will it be the limitation?
Also, you now post normally, may i know if your new account is this one?

If it is possible, please provide the two accounts for me to check. And figure out what is the detail operation you do. (You can send to Lucia@yealink.com)
If the Aksimet anti-spam system have problem, then we will modify it.

Regards
Lucia
06-23-2017 06:27 AM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Register to the multi tenant PBX (where is right forum to post?) steve.newton 1 5,443 01-15-2020 11:59 AM
Last Post: anonymous1711612242218
  Cannot post to Auto Provisioning DanH 1 4,841 10-12-2019 05:51 PM
Last Post: Babylonia
  Cannot post - prevented by something called "Akismet" Z 6 14,196 07-15-2019 06:52 PM
Last Post: Z