[YMCS/YDMP Free Trial Program]Yealink would like to offer Free Trial Program of Yealink device management service for our current eligible customers. You can see the details below.
https://www.yealink.com/ydmp-freetrial-2020

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Problem with echo
DarioN Offline

Problem with echo
Hello

Im having problems when using my VC400 due to excesive echo. Is there a way to adjust the echo cancelation on the device to try and fix this problems?

Thanks
03-09-2017 07:28 PM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply
Wilson_Yealink Offline
Administrator

RE: Problem with echo
Hello Dario,

Thanks for your asking.
Because echo problem is related to the environment, if there are many slippy surface in the meeting room, that will make echo problem obviously. So please check your environment whether has this problem. if yes, you can decorate the meeting room with damping material that would be great.
And i suggest you can upgrade the firmware of VC400 to latest version and test again. We improved the audio quality in new version.

http://download.support.yealink.com/down...2.0.16.zip

thanks
Wilson
03-10-2017 07:31 AM
永强 Offline

RE: Problem with echo
(03-09-2017 07:28 PM)DarioN Wrote:  Hello

Im having problems when using my VC400 due to excesive echo. Is there a way to adjust the echo cancelation on the device to try and fix this problems?

Thanks

Hello, please let your two equipment keep a certain distance, and if your problem is the echo of the room, please replace the room for testing!
12-19-2017 09:37 AM