[YMCS/YDMP Free Trial Program]Yealink would like to offer Free Trial Program of Yealink device management service for our current eligible customers. You can see the details below.
https://www.yealink.com/ydmp-freetrial-2020

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28 character limit for S4B username
bspringall Offline

28 character limit for S4B username
I have found that if your skype for business username is more than 28 characters, the phone inserts a space at the character 28 position. This means that a user with such a long name cannot login to skype for business. Surely this is a bug. I assume it will be fixed in a future firmware version. When can we expect this to be fixed?
11-09-2016 06:33 PM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply
nhuem Offline
Banned

RE: 28 character limit for S4B username
really? May I test it to see. But i think a skype account no need to contain long characters
11-11-2016 03:43 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply
Klaus_Yealink Offline
Super Moderator

we didn't find this issue in our local side, so would you mind which version you use? and where you input these 28 charachters? can you send us a picture about this issue?

Meanwhile, I suggest you upgrade to the latest version and reset this phone, then test again.

http://www.yealink.com/solution_info.asp...ateid=1328
11-14-2016 02:57 AM
Humlae Offline
Banned

really? May I test it to see. But i think a skype account no need to contain long characters.

รับทำเว็บไซต์ สงขลา

Wynnsoft Solution
09-10-2018 09:27 AM