[YMCS/YDMP Free Trial Program]Yealink would like to offer Free Trial Program of Yealink device management service for our current eligible customers. You can see the details below.
https://www.yealink.com/ydmp-freetrial-2020

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Allow only specific IP...
starion Offline

Allow only specific IP...
Someone has been ringing our office phones from outside of our PBX, i.e. they are sending directly to our IP. (Our PBX is remote from our office).

Is there a way in the T38G phone to limit incoming traffic to a specific IP, i.e. our PBX?

I know this could also be a firewall/router setting, but in many cases, the IP phones are on networks in which we have no access to the router settings, so I'm looking for a solution within the phone itself.
02-01-2015 06:34 AM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply
Yealink_Daniel Offline
Super Moderator

RE: Allow only specific IP...
Hi,

According to your application scenario, our IP phone can disable the IP call feature, in this way all IP direct calls will be forbidden.
Please follow the steps below:
1.Login the web UI -> Phone -> Features -> “Allow IP Call” = “Disabled” -> Confirm

2. Access to web GUI->Account->Advanced tab, set the “Accept SIP Trust Server Only” value to “Enabled”. Click confirm button to accept the changes.
One point need to be attentive, please enable the SIP Trust parameter of corresponding accounts.

By auto provision :
Set two parameters via auto provision. The auto provision sentences are as follow:
#!version:1.0.0.1
##The x of the parameter "account.x.sip_trust_ctrl " ranges from 1 to max accounts. For example, x ranges from 1 to 2 of T20.
##When you want to enable this sip trust control for account 1, fill 1 to “account.1.sip_trust_ctrl”.
account.X.sip_trust_ctrl=1
##Enable or disable the phone to dial the IP address directly; 0-Disabled, 1-Enabled (default);
features.direct_ip_call_enable = 0

If there is any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you.

Best Regards
02-02-2015 02:07 PM
starion Offline

Quote:According to your application scenario, our IP phone can disable the IP call feature, in this way all IP direct calls will be forbidden.
Please follow the steps below:
1.Login the web UI -> Phone -> Features -> “Allow IP Call” = “Disabled” -> Confirm

There is no such setting in the T38G that I can find.

02-03-2015 10:43 AM
Yealink_Daniel Offline
Super Moderator

Hi,

Please change these two settings by auto provision :
Set two parameters via auto provision. The auto provision sentences are as follow:
#!version:1.0.0.1
##The x of the parameter "account.x.sip_trust_ctrl " ranges from 1 to max accounts. For example, x ranges from 1 to 2 of T20.
##When you want to enable this sip trust control for account 1, fill 1 to “account.1.sip_trust_ctrl”.
account.X.sip_trust_ctrl=1
##Enable or disable the phone to dial the IP address directly; 0-Disabled, 1-Enabled (default);
features.direct_ip_call_enable = 0

For more information about auto provision, please refer auto provision guide:
Yealink T3XG Auto Provisioning_70.0

Best regards
02-03-2015 03:54 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How to use a specific domain in my SIP message instead of server name Marc Olivier 6 10,516 04-20-2023 06:47 PM
Last Post: Simon49236
  Read specific variable from phone configuration saivo 0 3,472 06-13-2021 05:23 PM
Last Post: saivo
  Program DSS / Softkey for specific menu item mcdowellster 1 8,023 10-25-2016 02:01 PM
Last Post: Kevin_Yealink
  T46G Set softkey to specific DID's bocadelray 3 12,752 01-22-2016 03:36 AM
Last Post: bocadelray
  How to set inCall softkey to forward to specific extension? morrism 1 7,692 10-06-2015 07:21 PM
Last Post: keffa