[YMCS/YDMP Free Trial Program]Yealink would like to offer Free Trial Program of Yealink device management service for our current eligible customers. You can see the details below.
https://www.yealink.com/ydmp-freetrial-2020

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to stop auto provision on T48?
MarioG Offline

How to stop auto provision on T48?
Prior to 73 the T48G would not try to provision after every boot. Now on 73 I can't get it to stop. I have everything turned off in Settings->Auto Provision but it still does it after every poured or reboot. This is a hassle while trying to work on other problems requiring lot's of reboots. Any way to stop this?
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2015 08:02 AM by MarioG.)
01-08-2015 08:00 AM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply
James_Yealink Offline
Administrator

RE: How to stop auto provision on T48?
Mario,

I think you mean RPS request?
Since in V73 all firmware support RPS and will send a RPS request when booting up. You can manually do an autoprovision to disable it.
Phone will automatically turn off RPS after a successful autoprovision and will only turn on it after resetting.

Regards,
James
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2015 03:17 PM by James_Yealink.)
01-08-2015 03:16 PM
MarioG Offline

I assume you mean settings->Auto Provision. I have that all turned off, how can you manually set this up when there is no provision server. There should be an option to stop this since it costs a lot of time when testing. Please let me know what to do to stop this, I found nothing in the manual.
01-10-2015 04:07 AM
user2205_new Offline

I have the exact same problem on a T22P and this was already the case with previous versions before V73.

In my scenario, the phone does provisioning after a factory reset if it is connected to the internet and loads some configuration that changes my admin password. I can't figure out what the provisioning server is, and a wireshark network scan doesn't show any such connections either. All auto-provisioning options are turned off btw..

The phone should really never attempt to auto-provision or change the configuration when I say it shouldn't. So the behaviour described by 'Yealink_James' actually breaks the phone in my case (I can't login to admin anymore and need to factory reset every time I'd like to change something in the configuration).

I would like to see the following changes:
1. Never do a auto-provisioning when it says so in the setup, even not a single time after a factory reset!
2. Clearly specify where the configuration of the provisioning comes from, i.e. server names and other sources.
best
06-16-2015 10:39 PM
James_Yealink Offline
Administrator

Hi

If you don't want phone to be autoprovision by RPS. You just need to delete the phone record in RPS server.
Generally, you can request your service provider to do this.

And in pcap trace, phone will send a HTTP get request to provision server except a HTTPS protocol is applied.

Regards,
James
06-16-2015 11:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  BUG?:3CXPhone CTI triggers auto answer on second call when parking 1st tsukraw 31 128,557 01-27-2016 09:14 PM
Last Post: mboywang
  Auto Provision Url zamsler 0 7,103 01-06-2015 01:05 AM
Last Post: zamsler