[YMCS/YDMP Free Trial Program]Yealink would like to offer Free Trial Program of Yealink device management service for our current eligible customers. You can see the details below.
https://www.yealink.com/ydmp-freetrial-2020

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
regular expression blacklist on T28 on 2.72.0.30
lynn@gigglefiber.com Offline

regular expression blacklist on T28 on 2.72.0.30
Metaswitch 2510 to a t28 on firmware 2.72.0.30 with a public IP connected directly to the lan port of the modem. No router to place rules or NAT, only the blacklist to assist. Also these calls are not hitting the switch. The are probably scanners simply hitting the public ip looking for a hole. One night i removed the password and the next day it was forward to another place, I had ld blocked in the switch so no harm but they are (insert expletive ) persistant. I would like to limit accepting call from only 10 digit numbers but it seems that i would need to use some type of regular expression and it looks like this is not supported. any help, ideas, fixes or even denigrating comments are welcomed.

Thanks in advance!
11-15-2014 01:03 AM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply
Wilson_Yealink Offline
Administrator

RE: regular expression blacklist on T28 on 2.72.0.30
Hi Lynn,

I suppose you just need to disable the IP call feature. Access to Features->General Information-> Allow IP call, to disable it and click confirm to accept the change.
To obeserve the issue whether exist, if yes, you can try to add below syntaxs to your cfg template(M7 template) and auto-provisioning it.
You can try this syntax in CFG template.

Code:
#!version:1.0.0.1
#The x of the parameter "account.x.sip_trust_ctrl " ranges from 1 to max accounts. For example, x ranges from 1 to 5 of W52P.
​#You need to confirm which line you used.
account.x.sip_trust_ctrl=1
When you want to enable this sip trust control for account 1, fill 1 to “account.1.sip_trust_ctrl”.
11-25-2014 08:51 AM
lynn@gigglefiber.com Offline

RE: regular expression blacklist on T28 on 2.72.0.30
(11-25-2014 08:51 AM)Yealink_Wilson Wrote:  Hi Lynn,

I suppose you just need to disable the IP call feature. Access to Features->General Information-> Allow IP call, to disable it and click confirm to accept the change.
To obeserve the issue whether exist, if yes, you can try to add below syntaxs to your cfg template(M7 template) and auto-provisioning it.
You can try this syntax in CFG template.

Code:
#!version:1.0.0.1
#The x of the parameter "account.x.sip_trust_ctrl " ranges from 1 to max accounts. For example, x ranges from 1 to 5 of W52P.
​#You need to confirm which line you used.
account.x.sip_trust_ctrl=1
When you want to enable this sip trust control for account 1, fill 1 to “account.1.sip_trust_ctrl”.
11-25-2014 11:45 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Blacklist disable dbusacca 4 14,114 07-04-2018 02:21 PM
Last Post: stan0ne