[YMCS/YDMP Free Trial Program]Yealink would like to offer Free Trial Program of Yealink device management service for our current eligible customers. You can see the details below.
https://www.yealink.com/ydmp-freetrial-2020

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Buzz when on loudspeaker
janisklavins Offline

Buzz when on loudspeaker
Some of my installed T28P phones have a buzzing sound which can be heard by other party only in cases if loudspeaker is used. Does anyone know what could be the problem?
11-11-2014 07:00 PM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply
Wilson_Yealink Offline
Administrator

RE: Buzz when on loudspeaker
Hi janisklavins,

Please try below steps:
1. Upgrade the firmware to V73 beta firstly. You can download the firmware from below link:
V73 Beta2 Version Firmware And Release Notes of Version 73 Release

2. Reset the phone to factory. Access to web gui->settings-->upgrade tab, click Reset to Factory Setting button to reset.

If the issue still exist after above steps, would you please help to clear below items:
​1. The issue occurs when you make an internal call(use your extension call extension of your collegue)?
​2. What if you make a ip call(directly dial out a phone ip address)?
​3. How Many Phones do you have and how many phones have this issue ?What's the probability of occurrence on one phone?
4. Does the issue occur while using handset during the call? Or the issue only occurs when you use the speaker mode.

thanks
11-12-2014 02:52 PM
janisklavins Offline

RE: Buzz when on loudspeaker
Hi Wilson,

Did the upgrade - does not help. Also factory reset didnt help.

​1. The issue occurs when you make an internal call(use your extension call extension of your collegue)?
Yes it happens only when i call other extension in the network
Problem still exists.
​3. How Many Phones do you have and how many phones have this issue ?What's the probability of occurrence on one phone?
3 phones have the problem while in total we have 16 phones (T26P and T28P) The ones with issues are T28Ps
4. Does the issue occur while using handset during the call? Or the issue only occurs when you use the speaker mode.
No. If i start in speaker mode the issue happens. If I lift up the handset the buzz dissapears.

(11-12-2014 02:52 PM)Yealink_Wilson Wrote:  Hi janisklavins,

Please try below steps:
1. Upgrade the firmware to V73 beta firstly. You can download the firmware from below link:

2. Reset the phone to factory. Access to web gui->settings-->upgrade tab, click Reset to Factory Setting button to reset.

If the issue still exist after above steps, would you please help to clear below items:

thanks

Additionally i tested the handset button.

If I call using loudspeaker there is buzzing noise. When I pick up the handset the buzz disappears. If turn back to loudspeaker by pressing the loudspeaker button there is no buzz. If at that moment i press the on hook button with handset in my hand the buzz starts again.

(11-12-2014 02:52 PM)Yealink_Wilson Wrote:  Hi janisklavins,

Please try below steps:

thanks
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2014 03:57 PM by janisklavins.)
11-14-2014 03:51 PM