[YMCS/YDMP Free Trial Program]Yealink would like to offer Free Trial Program of Yealink device management service for our current eligible customers. You can see the details below.
https://www.yealink.com/ydmp-freetrial-2020

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
32.70.1.11, puts call on hold instead of tranfer - Solved
jasit Offline

32.70.1.11, puts call on hold instead of tranfer - Solved
Hello,
We are using Yealink T32G phones with firmware version 32.70.1.11 and a 3CX v11 SP4 server.

A user complained today that when he was on a call and tried to transfer it, that it just puts the call on hold. We are using the transfer button below the display. It use to work.

So I went into the settings and it looks like a similar issue to a problem the t38's had

I am trying to test the different functions of "New call" "Blind Transfer" and "Attended Transfer."
My process;
1. I set "Transfer Mode via DSSkey" in the webpage under "Phone" --> "Features" to either "Blind Transfer" or "Attended Transfer"
2. Click "Confirm"
3. I check the setting after the page has refreshed and it is set to "New Call" again.

Jasit
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2014 04:47 AM by jasit.)
09-08-2014 11:49 PM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply
Coco_Yealink Offline
Super Moderator

RE: 32.70.1.11, puts call on hold instead of tranfer
Hi jasit,

Thank you for your feedback.
I have done the transfer testing in my side, and cannot reproduce the issue what you encountered.
"A user complained today that when he was on a call and tried to transfer it, that it just puts the call on hold. "
I have a doubt that which key did you press to make a transfer , softkey of Transer or Dsskey of transfer ?
I have tested both of them,and all worked well.
In order to better locate the issue, may I have the following answers?
1.How many T32G/38G have this issue in your side?
2.Which key did you press to transfer?
3.Have you ever tried to reset the phone?

As for the second question: after the page has refreshed and it is set to "New Call" again.
I have reproduced the issue in my side.
When I change the "New Call" to "Blind Transfer/Attended Transfer".It is still "New Call" on the page. But, when I lookup the config.bin,and found the setting is alread changed. In another word, the value is changed in the config.bin, but displayed wrong in the web page.
I have feedback this issue to our Product Department.
And before that ,you can use a auto provision syntax to solve it.
##It configures the DSS key behavior during an active call when user presses the DSS
##key and the DSS key is configured as a speed dial, transfer or BLF/BLF list key.
##0-New Call,1-Attended Transfer,2-Blind Transfer.
##The default value is 2.
transfer.dsskey_deal_type =

You can refer to Auto Provision guide for details.
Guide

Thx
09-10-2014 09:28 PM
cassianodenis@gmail.com Offline

Here I have same problem. I can not transfer just tightening the extension configured as BLF button. I can only transfer the if DSS key is configured as a transfer only, not as BLF. I use T38G phone and 38.70.1.25 but I've tried other roms without success..
09-29-2014 11:15 PM
Coco_Yealink Offline
Super Moderator

Hello cassianodenis,

Sorry for my vague understanding.
The issue what you mentioned is :You cannot do a transfer when you press the BLF key.
But theBLF key is used to monitor a specific extension, but not for transfer. So,could you please describe it again?

Thx
09-30-2014 11:38 AM
jasit Offline

Sorry for the delayed response to this question but it seems we are having a bigger issue. When a person does the transfer, the ext that receives the call will continue to ring and ring and doesn't divert to the person's voicemail box.
10-18-2014 12:35 AM
Coco_Yealink Offline
Super Moderator

In order to better locate the issue, may I have the following answer?
1.Could you please tell me how many T32G have the issue in your side ?
2.Do other models have this issue ?
3.Did the issue heppen before? Or the issue happened after some configurations be set ?
4.Does the issue still happen when you transfer the call to other extension ?but not voicemail box?

Best Regards
10-21-2014 06:03 PM
jasit Offline

I worked on the problem all weekend and found the solution, it wasn't with the phones receiving the call but sending the call.

3cx does not support semi attended transfer mode. I changed my provision template and all of the calls seem to be working. From what I can tell, if the person transferring the call would hit the transfer button dial the ext, then wait till the phone rang and then hung up or hit the transfer button again. It will put the phone call on hold till the call was answered and 3cx wouldn't treat this as a new call. If they hit the 2nd transfer before the 2nd phone rang it would treat it as a transfer and it would work properly.

Disabling the semi attended transfer mode and they can still do attended transfers and blind transfers without issue.

#Enable or disable the transferee to display the missed call prompt when receiving a semi_attended transfer call;
#0-Disabled, 1-Enabled (default);
transfer.semi_attend_tran_enable = 0

#Enable or disable the phone to complete the blind or attended transfer through on-hook;
#0-Disabled,1-Enabled(default);
transfer.blind_tran_on_hook_enable = 1
transfer.on_hook_trans_enable = 1

#Define the way of DSS key when configuring as a transfer key; 0-Display Number, 1-Attended Transfer, 2-Blind Transfer (default);
transfer.dsskey_deal_type = 2

#Enable or disable the phone to enter the transfer to interface during two calls when pressing the transfer soft key or TRAN key; 0-Disable, 1-Enabled (default);
transfer.multi_call_trans_enable =

#Enable or disable the conference initiator to transfer the call when hanging up;
#0-Disabled(default),1-Enabled;
transfer.tran_others_after_conf_enable =
10-22-2014 09:45 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  T31, call history, delete old records sles 3 807 01-12-2024 01:33 PM
Last Post: sles
  T30 peer-2-peer call mikrob 2 907 12-10-2023 02:01 AM
Last Post: mikrob
  Dialog-Info Call Pickup Greysi 6 34,077 10-31-2018 03:54 PM
Last Post: cleviton
  Call Park Pickup different with T3x and T2x vondie 21 78,922 01-09-2018 04:45 PM
Last Post: vondie
  TLS - Unauthorized Response To INVITE halts call on TLS close [SOLVED] kg4ysy 10 36,486 06-24-2015 11:11 PM
Last Post: kg4ysy
  T38 Call Park, BLF light stays red mdctech 1 9,846 12-05-2014 07:51 PM
Last Post: Wilson_Yealink
  Action URI to hangup call on T3x V70 W3TEL_Support 8 31,420 10-16-2014 08:22 PM
  Yealink T38G Transfer Calls while on Hold mdctech 4 17,369 10-13-2014 02:53 PM
Last Post: Yealink_Jim
  T38G call back not work tlc 1 9,741 09-01-2014 08:40 PM
  Name column in call list Ruben 1 8,894 09-01-2014 08:28 PM