[YMCS/YDMP Free Trial Program]Yealink would like to offer Free Trial Program of Yealink device management service for our current eligible customers. You can see the details below.
https://www.yealink.com/ydmp-freetrial-2020

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
HTTP proxy
demian2712 Offline

HTTP proxy
Is there a way to set a HTTP proxy on the phone ?
I would like to use some action URLs to send messages to a web server (on the internet) but the problem is that my phone is in a private network. Because i have no access to the internet from this network my idea is to configure a http proxy (on a server that the phone can reach) to forward the messages.

I have a T27P phone (firmware is 45.80.0.25)

thanks in advance
07-15-2016 05:35 PM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply
Yealink_Michael Offline
Administrator

RE: HTTP proxy
hi

thanks for your information

but i am a little confused , for Yealink phones , we can send action URL to the server you configured , but if it is a server that phone can't reach , then it is not phone side issue.

for my opinion , you can try to set a HTTP proxy as you talked and then configure this proxy on phone side , then phone will send action URL to this proxy , the the following things are related on your network side , you need to make sure that the proxy can successfully forward the URL to the real server and then make sure the format is correct .

for the other side , if you can set your server to the local network or open the permission for phones to connect the internet , that would be better .

TKS & BR

Michael
11-21-2016 05:46 AM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Proxy configuration Laurentt 2 9,533 01-07-2020 12:25 PM
Last Post: Laurentt
  Direct ip call without registration (without sip proxy, point to point call)? Yusuf 7 22,364 06-14-2017 05:44 AM
Last Post: Yusuf
  Outbound Proxy Redundancy Novum Networks 2 6,724 02-28-2016 10:14 AM
Last Post: Novum Networks