[YMCS/YDMP Free Trial Program]Yealink would like to offer Free Trial Program of Yealink device management service for our current eligible customers. You can see the details below.
https://www.yealink.com/ydmp-freetrial-2020

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Autoprovisioning on Startup
Chantry Offline

Autoprovisioning on Startup
Using a YeaLink 26 and I have been trying to get auto provisioning to work on start up.

I followed the documentation as closely as possible. However, when I start up the phone it always gives a "Skipped Update" message. The only way I have been successful at provisioning is going to the web portal and clicking Auto Provision Now then waiting an unpredictable amount of time, where the phone will just decide to update out of the blue.

The settings I have in the config files are as follows.

[ autop_mode ]
path = /config/Setting/autop.cfg
mode = 1
schedule_min =
schedule_time =
schedule_time_end =
schedule_dayofweek =

and

[ autoprovision ]
server_address = http://***********.ca/prov/yealink/
user =
password =

Any suggestions? Attached are the relevant portal settings.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 01-19-2013 01:12 AM by Chantry.)
01-19-2013 01:03 AM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply
Yealink Support Offline
Administrator

RE: Autoprovisioning on Startup
(01-19-2013 01:03 AM)Chantry Wrote:  Using a YeaLink 26 and I have been trying to get auto provisioning to work on start up.

I followed the documentation as closely as possible. However, when I start up the phone it always gives a "Skipped Update" message. The only way I have been successful at provisioning is going to the web portal and clicking Auto Provision Now then waiting an unpredictable amount of time, where the phone will just decide to update out of the blue.

The settings I have in the config files are as follows.

[ autop_mode ]
mode = 1
schedule_min =
schedule_time =
schedule_time_end =
schedule_dayofweek =

and

[ autoprovision ]
server_address = http://***********.ca/prov/yealink/
user =
password =

Any suggestions? Attached are the relevant portal settings.

Hi ,
Could you please let us konw which firmware of the phone ?
From you mentioned, it seems you use the RPS firmware, when use the RPS firmware, when first reboot,it will show “Sending Provision Requests …”
• if the phone can’t obtain the auto provisioning address for auto-provisioning , the phone will show “Update Skipped” , the duration will last 15s. and then back to the idle .
• Once the phone auto- provisioning successfully no matter through RPS or common auto-provisioning , if you reboot the phone , the initializing will the same as the common firmware .

I have checked the attached file, and find you chose the auto provision mode as power on + repeatedly , and the interval time is 1 minutes , it means the phone will detect the auto provision file when it power on and every 1 minutes.
If the phone do auto provision once , it will download the auto provison every minutes ,but if the auto provision file is not changed, it will detect the MD5 is the same, it will not do auto provision .
if you change the auto provision file, the phone will do auto provision .

Thanks,
Yealink Support Team
01-19-2013 11:55 AM
Chantry Offline

The firmware version is 6.70.0.111.

I realize the phone is supposed to update if the file has not been changed, but it doesn't seem to want to do it. What is currently happening is it will start up and say "Update Skipped" regardless of what I do to the config files. If I then go onto the phone web portal and force an auto provision, it will do the provision after a delay of about 30 seconds to a minute. When it does provision it loads the settings correctly, so it is working when I get it to provision,

Maybe there is a bug with the particular firmware version?

Also, could someone forward me to the documentation on customizing soft keys? I'd like to be able to do it from the .cfg file.
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2013 10:16 PM by Chantry.)
01-25-2013 09:52 PM
Yealink Support Offline
Administrator

(01-25-2013 09:52 PM)Chantry Wrote:  The firmware version is 6.70.0.111.

I realize the phone is supposed to update if the file has not been changed, but it doesn't seem to want to do it. What is currently happening is it will start up and say "Update Skipped" regardless of what I do to the config files. If I then go onto the phone web portal and force an auto provision, it will do the provision after a delay of about 30 seconds to a minute. When it does provision it loads the settings correctly, so it is working when I get it to provision,

Maybe there is a bug with the particular firmware version?

Also, could someone forward me to the documentation on customizing soft keys? I'd like to be able to do it from the .cfg file.

Hi,
yes, the firmware 6.70.0.111 is the RPS firmware ,but it is not the latest firmware, you can download the latest firmware 6.70.0.130(without RPS) from below link,
http://www.yealink.com/SupportDownloadfi...5&flag=142
and you can download the RPS firmware 6.70.0.131 from below link,
ftp://yealinkftp:yealinkftp@ftp.yealink.....0.131.rom

Please download the auto provision template file Yealink T2XP-T3XG-VP530 phones Auto Provisioning User Guide Rev_70.0 from below link, then you can refer to how to configure the soft key.
http://www.yealink.com/SupportDownloadfi...5&flag=142

Best Regards!
Yealink Support Team
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2013 08:48 PM by Yealink Support.)
01-30-2013 08:46 PM
deepanvi Offline

Provisioning thus refers only to the setup or startup part of the service ... Monitoring software can be used to trigger automatic provisioning.

.dot net training course institute delhi|php training course institute delhi
02-22-2013 05:53 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Provisioning only works on startup Snapdragons 3 9,571 09-29-2020 12:49 AM
Last Post: Jay_Yealink
  Autoprovisioning different firmware phone SimoneAlceo 3 11,000 07-11-2020 12:00 PM
Last Post: complex1
  Autoprovisioning for SIP-T21 V.83 - common sip server name econnet 0 4,278 07-24-2018 03:58 PM
Last Post: econnet
  [SOLVED] T48S AutoProvisioning ldap.host not used BryanLee 1 6,128 07-19-2018 03:13 PM
Last Post: BryanLee
Sad RPS & Autoprovisioning issues 247-support 1 7,327 07-12-2018 07:02 PM
Last Post: johnkiniston
  Questions about autoprovisioning for T21P E2 Mauro 4 10,135 03-19-2018 01:50 PM
Last Post: Mauro
  Updating T46 AutoProvisioning Template for Expansion Module fcbayern 1 6,511 09-01-2017 08:14 AM
Last Post: Lucia_Yealink
  Anonymous LDAP access not granted with autoprovisioning Patrick77 2 8,762 06-21-2017 07:05 AM
Last Post: Patrick77
  AutoProvisioning WiFi Dongle Settings Zach Taggett 6 14,734 03-28-2017 02:33 AM
Last Post: Lucia_Yealink
  Autoprovisioning v81 on Metaswitch Jason77 1 6,449 02-27-2017 08:14 AM
Last Post: Peter_Yealink