[YMCS/YDMP Free Trial Program]Yealink would like to offer Free Trial Program of Yealink device management service for our current eligible customers. You can see the details below.
https://www.yealink.com/ydmp-freetrial-2020

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
synchronizing please try again later
matt_yealink Offline

synchronizing please try again later
Hi all,
We have a series of yealink W52p DECT handsets, quite often we get "Out of range" and "synchronizing try again later", we are running latest version firmware on handset and base, this is connected to 3CX phone system, has anyone else had this problem
(This post was last modified: 06-14-2016 06:13 PM by matt_yealink.)
06-14-2016 06:12 PM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply
complex1 Offline
3CX Adv. Cert. Engineer

RE: synchronizing please try again later
Hi,

I had this problem once.
Please make sure the ECO modes in the handset(s) are turned off.
Also make sure “Update Time Interval(Seconds)” is more than 1440 seconds. (Directory > Remote Phone Book)

Kind regards,
Frank.

I am not an employee of Yealink.
Dutch is my native language, not English. Apologies for my imperfect grammar.
Please do not send unsolicited PM messages. I will not answer them.
06-14-2016 08:40 PM
Find all posts by this user    like1    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply
Petersen232 Offline

We have two W52P handsets linked to a single base station. Both handsets and the base have the latest firmware. We do not use a network directory, all of our contacts are imported into the local contacts on each handset. About one month ago one of the handsets refused access to the handset contact list, "sychronizing, please try again later". For the past four weeks this situation has not changed, however the "sister" handset works just fine with the same contact list. The range is not an issue. How can I get the contact list operational again?
03-24-2017 08:48 PM
complex1 Offline
3CX Adv. Cert. Engineer

(03-24-2017 08:48 PM)Petersen232 Wrote:  We have two W52P handsets linked to a single base station. Both handsets and the base have the latest firmware. We do not use a network directory, all of our contacts are imported into the local contacts on each handset. About one month ago one of the handsets refused access to the handset contact list, "sychronizing, please try again later". For the past four weeks this situation has not changed, however the "sister" handset works just fine with the same contact list. The range is not an issue. How can I get the contact list operational again?

Hi,

Contacts who are imported into the local contacts on each handset are stored in the base station.
When a handset is reset, loose registration to the base or something else, the content of the local contact file of that handset will be lost.
That’s why if you want access to the handset contact list you get “synchronizing, please try again later” message.
I you have make a backup of the local contacts, please restore it to that handset and the issue is resolved.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Frank.

03-25-2017 11:05 AM
Petersen232 Offline

Thank you for the guidance. I used my browser to access the W52P phones and then on the contacts tab I deleted all contacts (I was not able to delete the contacts from the handset). I rebooted the base station and deleted the contacts a second time before importing a fresh .csv list. This time it worked. We are pleased to have the feature available again.
04-03-2017 07:12 PM
complex1 Offline
3CX Adv. Cert. Engineer

Hi,

Glad to read you have managed to solve your issue.

Thank you for the feedback.

Kind regards,
Frank.

04-03-2017 09:19 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  W56H - synchronizing stefano.maspero 2 3,059 11-09-2022 06:41 PM
Last Post: markvdheijden
  Handset registration failure "Synchronizing. Please try later." Smoochies Boss 1 7,038 09-10-2021 12:56 AM
Last Post: Smoochies Boss
  synchronizing please try again later / XSI Information is not complete Solid-Profession 1 9,038 08-13-2020 07:39 AM
Last Post: complex1
  W52P "synchronizing please try later" PC-CONNECT 3 17,680 04-23-2015 10:13 PM
Last Post: James_Yealink
  W52P remote phonebook : "synchronizing please try later" karleon 1 14,626 11-29-2013 03:29 PM
Last Post: Yealink Support