[YMCS/YDMP Free Trial Program]Yealink would like to offer Free Trial Program of Yealink device management service for our current eligible customers. You can see the details below.
https://www.yealink.com/ydmp-freetrial-2020

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
DND Options
ndsimpson Offline

DND Options
Right now, I'm using T42, T46 and T48 with an asterisk box. If users push DND button, it sets dnd on the phone, lights up the little notification on the screen and sends a call to the pbx that puts the pbx extension on dnd. If I turn off the dnd via the pbx, the dnd remains on the phone. Further, if I use xml browser on phone to change dnd, it only changes on pbx and not phone. If phone dnd is off but pbx dnd is on, phone doesn't show dnd notification even if pbx is publishing the dnd hint.

Can the feature be added to only have pbx dnd but show the phone dnd notification via a subscription?
05-10-2016 09:00 AM
Find all posts by this user    like0    dislike0 Quote this message in a reply
CWR Offline

RE: DND Options
http://forum.yealink.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=10364

Craig Reilly
MCSA, 3cx Advanced Certified
Scottsdale, AZ
05-11-2016 09:38 PM
ShirleyF Offline
Banned

RE: DND Options
Thank you for the information about the DND option. You have been explained very well about it from which everyone can understand it well.
12-03-2016 10:02 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  directory search options - first letter as well as contains Chaptech 10 19,958 06-06-2019 06:25 AM
Last Post: Souren