Yealink Forums
Lost Ring Tones - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: Lost Ring Tones (/showthread.php?tid=9646)

Lost Ring Tones - joshua@itstel.com - 10-01-2015 03:40 AM

One of my customers T46G phones lost the default ring tones. I think it was because the phone was powered off during the firmware update. I tried to reset to factory, but still no ring tones. Where can I get the default ring tones for the T46G?

RE: Lost Ring Tones - keffa - 10-01-2015 11:17 PM

When you say you have no ringtones, are you getting any ringtone when the phone is called?

Also, please check that the tones setting in SETTINGS > TONES is correctly set to your country and in the the RING menu, the ringtones are listed.

RE: Lost Ring Tones - joshua@itstel.com - 10-01-2015 11:25 PM

Thank you. I decided to simply upgrade the firmware, and the default ringtones were restored.

RE: Lost Ring Tones - directsoloutions it services - 10-02-2015 02:36 AM

(10-01-2015 11:17 PM)keffa Wrote:  When you say you have no ringtones, are you getting any ringtone when the phone is called?

Also, please check that the tones setting in SETTINGS > TONES is correctly set to your country and in the the RING menu, the ringtones are listed.

I need ringtone 6, for the t46g is anyone able to let me download it as a wav. file.
I need it so it will ring the same ringtone on my pc and my yealink phone ??
Any downloads or help will be very useful as I have no ringtone on my pc voip software yet !

Regards,
Chris
Direct soloutions IT services
Support engineer