Yealink Forums
Disable switching between logo and information - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Phone specific topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: T2xP Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+---- Thread: Disable switching between logo and information (/showthread.php?tid=910)

Disable switching between logo and information - Sasheem - 10-15-2013 06:38 PM

Hello,

I am trying to configure a logo on a T26P. Working so far, logo is being displayed. Problem is that it keeps showing for a few seconds, then the screen shows the account details again, then the logo ... and so on.

Is there a possibility to set so the logo stays until you pick up or press a button or something ?

Thanks in advance,
Kai

RE: Disable switching between logo and information - Yealink Support - 10-16-2013 04:57 PM

Hi Kai,
Sorry currently we can't support it(stay logo), because of the LCD, but our T28 can support it.
Thanks.

RE: Disable switching between logo and information - Sasheem - 10-16-2013 06:28 PM

Hi,

Thank you for the reply. Ok, then I will leave it up to our users for now if they mind the blinking or not.

RE: Disable switching between logo and information - jdackert - 02-26-2014 04:13 AM

Some of our customers complain about this, too. Any chance the switching could be disabled in a future .rom?

On the T20 GUI, you can blank out the Features>General Information>Text Logo field and set Use Logo to disabled. The phone display will stay at Line Label, as desired.
I can't figure out how to reproduce this with a config file. I can't set phone_setting.lcd_logo.text = to blank. I've tried quoting space with symbols ` `,' '," " but it displays the quote marks.

RE: Disable switching between logo and information - Yealink Support - 03-04-2014 02:30 PM

Hi jdackert,

Please test below syntax.
---------------------------------------
#!version:1.0.0.1
#0-Disabled, 1-Enabled
phone_setting.lcd_logo.mode = 0
---------------------------------------