Yealink Forums
headphone auto answer - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Configuration (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: headphone auto answer (/showthread.php?tid=8736)

headphone auto answer - renegadex - 09-24-2015 11:09 PM

Hello,

Please advise with the following problem.

We set the Yealink T21-E2 to put the client voice on headset (headset prior =1 parameter).

If we take the call using Genesys Agent Desktop the client voice is placed on speaker.

On Yealink T28 we don’t had this problem.

Thanks.

RE: headphone auto answer - James_Yealink - 09-25-2015 06:24 AM

Hello,

Can you please get a pcap trace and level 6 syslog on the T21_E2 and T28? We will check the differnece.
Go to phone web interface-> Setting-> Configuration, set syslog level to 6, start pcap trace, reproduce the issue and export them.

Regards,
James

RE: headphone auto answer - renegadex - 09-28-2015 06:39 PM

Hello,

Attached you will find attached catches requested.

I did mention that catches two firmware versions (same phone) and the behavior is the same.
I will return with a catch for T28.

Thank you.

RE: headphone auto answer - Barnabas - 10-01-2015 12:50 PM

Hello,

I have exact same problem. The "Headset Prior" is enabled but even after a reboot the headset is not enabled unless I press the "Headset key", then the phone icon changes to headset icon and I can hear from the headset.

I have firmware T19P_E2-53.80.0.70.rom. I loaded prior firmware 53.80.0.60.rom and even the UK version T19P_E2-53.80.23.1 didn't help.

Barnabas.

RE: headphone auto answer - Barnabas - 10-20-2015 05:21 AM

Hello Administrator and all,

I download the configuration file config.bin of a T21P and a T19P-E2 and noticed the following configuration information:

[ Features ]
HeadsetPrior = 1

​[ General-Information ]
​HeadsetPrior = 0

Apparently if I press the "Headset" key manually it will make the headset active and even after a reboot it will keep the headset active. But if I enable it through the GUI interface in Features-> General Information -> Heaset Prior= enable, it won't do anything. Also if I set features.headset_prior= 1 in auto-provisioning the headset won't be active unless it is pressed manually. The good thing is that I need to enable the headset manually only once. It remembers this setting even after a reboot.

As you can see from the config.bin file, there are 2 different location in the firmware that need to be updated. Apparently we have access to only one.

Regards,
Barnabas

RE: headphone auto answer - James_Yealink - 10-20-2015 11:16 AM

Hello Barnabas,

You must press headset key to make phone get into headset mode.
The headset Prior is just a configuraiton control headset behavior. Please check the explanation of the configuraiton:

If it is set to 1 (Enabled), the headset mode will not be deactivated until the user presses the HEADSET key again.
If it is set to 0 (Disabled), the headset mode can be deactivated by pressing the speakerphone key or the HEADSET key except the HANDSET key.

Regards,
James

RE: headphone auto answer - julilluss - 10-21-2015 11:31 PM

Hi

I have the same problem with the T23P model, but not with the T22P model...

so, what is the solution??

many thanks