Yealink Forums
T28P Arabic language - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General topics (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: T28P Arabic language (/showthread.php?tid=870)

T28P Arabic language - ghomri28 - 10-02-2013 12:25 AM

Hi All,

Is there anyone who know how to load the Arabic language to the T28P phone.
I need the language pack, but unfortunately it is not available.
Can you please recommend how to get the Arabic language pack to load it to the phone.

Please let me know your feedback,Thanks.
Best Regards,

RE: T28P Arabic language - ghomri28 - 10-04-2013 07:31 PM

Can Anybody please help and advise if the Arabic language pack, even exist for the T28P phone ?

RE: T28P Arabic language - Yealink Support - 10-12-2013 04:23 PM

Hi ghomri28,
Sorry for our delay,we have just finished our national holidays.
We don't have Arabic language pack, you want the Arabic language both on LCD and webpage?
If you want, you can contact our distributor/reseller, they will contact our special technical engineer for the language source file, after you or distributor finish the translation, send back the language pack to Yealink to add to the firmware.
Thanks.

RE: T28P Arabic language - khaled_alzowi - 02-18-2015 01:58 AM

(10-12-2013 04:23 PM)Yealink Support Wrote:  Hi ghomri28,
Sorry for our delay,we have just finished our national holidays.
We don't have Arabic language pack, you want the Arabic language both on LCD and webpage?
If you want, you can contact our distributor/reseller, they will contact our special technical engineer for the language source file, after you or distributor finish the translation, send back the language pack to Yealink to add to the firmware.
Thanks.

Hi

I am looking for getting the phone to read Arabic character not to change the language interface to the Arabic language. when we have extension in 3CX phone system named in Arabic and the phone is ringing someone it should come up on the yealink phone screen in Arabic not as ??????.

RE: T28P Arabic language - James_Yealink - 03-02-2015 10:47 AM

Hi,

What's your phone model? Can you upgrade to latest V73 firmware and check whether it's supported.

Download link: http://www.yealink.com/DocumentDownload.aspx?CateId=142&flag=142

Regards,
James