Yealink Forums
Call Park Softkey - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: Call Park Softkey (/showthread.php?tid=8537)

Call Park Softkey - gyegavian - 09-23-2015 07:04 PM

I am having trouble trying to figure out how the call park softkey works. When on a call I press the call park softkey and it takes me to a screen to enter more digitis? Should using thi automatically put the call in park 700 without any further interaction? I have had to create a dss key to support call park which adds an unneeded dss key. How do I get the softkey to park at 700 when I press?

RE: Call Park Softkey - CWR - 09-23-2015 10:08 PM

What PBX are you using?
I use 1 button on 3cx to Park/Unpark a call. But I used Shared Parking - send and pickup using SP0, SP1, etc.
So, we have 3 buttons, 1 for each Shared Park.
Other systems use Parking Lots, and you need to specify which "Parking Spot" to send the call. And may use a different key combination for Park than Pickup.
ie: *7101 for Park to Spot 1, but *7201 for Pickup of Spot 1.

RE: Call Park Softkey - gyegavian - 12-03-2015 09:47 PM

I am currently using DSS button for call park but I wanted to save a button and use the softkey instead. Using bw.enable and call_park.enable you can enable the Park softkey. The only issue I am finding now is that it puts the current call on hold picks up a new line and parks that instead of parking my current call. Not sure why it would be have differently than a Park DSS button.