Yealink Forums
Voicemail Notification Screen - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: Voicemail Notification Screen (/showthread.php?tid=785)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Voicemail Notification Screen - euser4life - 02-10-2014 09:29 PM

Are there any new updates for this?

Just for clarification we are wanting a parameter that we can put in our configuration file that will disable the Voicemail popups NOT the Voicemail indicator light that flashes.

We also would like to have a configuration parameter that we can set to disable the Missed Calls popup (Not disable the missed call history as it is good to be able to go in and see missed calls).

We experience these issues on T46G, T42G, and T41P. Our users are constantly complaining about the popup notifications, please help!

Thanks!
Euser4life

RE: Voicemail Notification Screen - Yealink Support - 02-12-2014 02:46 PM

Hi euser4life,

Sorry. We will optimize above popup notifications in next major version.
Thanks to your cooperation.

RE: Voicemail Notification Screen - JamesK - 02-13-2014 05:19 AM

(02-10-2014 09:29 PM)euser4life Wrote:  Are there any new updates for this?

Just for clarification we are wanting a parameter that we can put in our configuration file that will disable the Voicemail popups NOT the Voicemail indicator light that flashes.

We also would like to have a configuration parameter that we can set to disable the Missed Calls popup (Not disable the missed call history as it is good to be able to go in and see missed calls).

We experience these issues on T46G, T42G, and T41P. Our users are constantly complaining about the popup notifications, please help!

Thanks!
Euser4life

i am needing this as well. These two things are something i get a complaint about especially when you are in a hunt group.

RE: Voicemail Notification Screen - elementpbx - 02-16-2014 04:34 PM

A blinking voicemail light is good enough. Would like an option to disable voicemail pop-up. Many complaints as it's not only annoying, but we are finding it to lock up the phone if the phone sits with a voicemail for a long time.

RE: Voicemail Notification Screen - Gary Clarke - 02-19-2014 11:49 PM

I just received a new T48G for demo on new sales calls, it has a firmware that is above whats on this site 35.72.0.6 but it still has the ugly problem, I don't think that Yealink understands that this problem is a big problem when we are trying to sell this phone as a high end executive phone, I am all ready looking for alternatives to sell in this area.

Please try to correct this problem before waiting for the next major firmware release.

RE: Voicemail Notification Screen - Yealink Support - 02-20-2014 11:04 AM

Hi Gary,

Sorry for the inconvenience. If you are urgent, please ask for your distributor for help and they have the higher priority than forum.
If many customers need this feature, we may can do a custom version for them.

RE: Voicemail Notification Screen - slickric01 - 05-02-2014 05:21 AM

I just wanted to join in on this request. Yealink really needs to add the ability to disable the pop-up Notes. It never existed in the older Yealink phones and is quite disruptive.

After testing the executive phones, we're not comfortable recommending them as a solution until we have the ability to disable pop-ups.

RE: Voicemail Notification Screen - Abe1048 - 05-02-2014 06:57 AM

(05-02-2014 05:21 AM)slickric01 Wrote:  I just wanted to join in on this request. Yealink really needs to add the ability to disable the pop-up Notes. It never existed in the older Yealink phones and is quite disruptive.

After testing the executive phones, we're not comfortable recommending them as a solution until we have the ability to disable pop-ups.

Hi Support,

We have a Csr with 3 SIP-T46G Phones and 20 SIP-T41 Phones, the problem is that the Voice mail indicator light and envelope blinks only for tops 60 seconds!

If the Csr is away from his desk for more than 60 seconds , he would never know that he got a voice message,

This is really bed,

Any solution on this?

RE: Voicemail Notification Screen - Yealink Support - 05-03-2014 12:56 PM

Hi Abe,

Do you use the latest firmware of T46G?
Do you reboot or reset to test again? Don't your csr's phone have voice mail symbol in upper right corner in the LCD?
Do you enable voice mail light on in Power LED option? Enter the webpage->Feature->Power LED, enable Voice/TEXT mail power light flash.

RE: Voicemail Notification Screen - Abe1048 - 05-06-2014 02:02 AM

(05-03-2014 12:56 PM)Yealink Support Wrote:  Hi Abe,

Do you use the latest firmware of T46G?
Do you reboot or reset to test again? Don't your csr's phone have voice mail symbol in upper right corner in the LCD?
Do you enable voice mail light on in Power LED option? Enter the webpage->Feature->Power LED, enable Voice/TEXT mail power light flash.

Latest firmware,

Rebooted phones,

As I wrote, phones do get a small yellow v/m envelope symbol and also the red light, but it goes away after approximately 60 seconds or less,