Yealink Forums
Possible to have T27P switch back to first page of DSS Keys after a period of time? - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General topics (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Possible to have T27P switch back to first page of DSS Keys after a period of time? (/showthread.php?tid=7462)

Possible to have T27P switch back to first page of DSS Keys after a period of time? - Bobcat19 - 09-17-2015 07:04 AM

Hi there, I've just had a customer ask something which I never thought of, but I can sort of see why they want it. They asked if after a set period of time the page on the phone could go back to page one. Instead of having to press the button to swap.

The reason for this is because the first page has all the BLF fields for the other phones in the building that they want to monitor, and the other 2 pages are just speed dials for the numbers they call most frequently. So they'd like it to, by default, be on page one.

Is that an option?

Thanks Smile

Possible to have T27P switch back to first page of DSS Keyafter a period of time? - James_Yealink - 09-17-2015 09:31 PM

Hello,

It's not support now.
Will forward the reqeust to our prdouct department.

Regards,
James

RE: Possible to have T27P switch back to first page of DSS Keys - Ajani_Exetel - 11-13-2019 07:37 AM

(09-17-2015 09:31 PM)James_Yealink Wrote:  Hello,

It's not support now.
Will forward the reqeust to our prdouct department.

Regards,
James

Is there any update for this? Or is it still not supported?