Yealink Forums
Custom Wallpaper - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: Custom Wallpaper (/showthread.php?tid=719)

Custom Wallpaper - Boolah - 08-06-2013 11:01 PM

I am able to provision and use custom wallpaper on the T46G without issue in firmware v28.71.0.105 (wallpaper_upload.url=wallpaper.jpg and phone_setting.backgrounds=Config:wallpaper.jpg).

However, if the user changes the wallpaper, re-provisioning the phone does not appear to bring the provisioned wallpaper back, but rather, leaves the user-selected wallpaper in place. Is this by design? If so, can it be changed so that any provisioned wallpaper is reapplied when the phone is re-provisioned?

The wallpaper does appear to be reapplied when the firmware is changed, but not when the phone is re-provisioned or rebooted.

RE: Custom Wallpaper - Yealink Support - 08-07-2013 03:32 PM

Hi Boolah,
When you re-provisioning, did you change your cfg file?
If the phone detect that the cfg file is the same as before, it will not apply to the phone.
So you can for example add a blank to the cfg file when you re-provisioning.
You can have a try.

RE: Custom Wallpaper - Boolah - 08-07-2013 07:17 PM

That was the issue.

Is there any way to force the phone to apply provisioned settings when the phone is booted or manually provisioned, even if the provisioning file hasn't changed? If provisioned settings on the phone can be changed through the LCD/web interface, forcing a provision should reset them to their provisioned values, irrespective if the provisioning file has changed or not.

RE: Custom Wallpaper - Yealink Support - 08-08-2013 10:57 AM

Hi Boolah,
Now the phone only detect whether MD5 value of the cfg file is the same as before cfg file, no matter the configuration of the phone change or not.
So currently you should change the cfg file to re-provisioning.

RE: Custom Wallpaper - Boolah - 08-09-2013 01:11 AM

Can this requirement/check either be removed or be made optional in a future firmware upgrade? I wouldn't want end-users changing any settings which are being provisioned.

RE: Custom Wallpaper - Yealink Support - 08-09-2013 10:50 AM

Hi Boolah,
Let me submit to our product department to evaluate this request.

RE: Custom Wallpaper - Nology_Support - 07-02-2014 05:10 PM

Hi,

Sorry to just jump in on this thread.
I'm also having difficulty loading a custom wallpaper onto the T48G via Web-GUI.

Please kindly assist.

regards

RE: Custom Wallpaper - Yealink Support - 07-03-2014 08:45 PM

Hi Mumaxb,

Please check the wallpaper image format. It is the important point. It must meet the following:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=870]

About more information, please refer to the guide.(begin at page 39)

BTW, can you tell me what is your phone firmware?

thanks