Yealink Forums
W52P DECT - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Dect Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: W52P (Wireless) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: W52P DECT (/showthread.php?tid=679)

W52P DECT - moduleit - 07-26-2013 11:07 PM

I have just received a Yealink W52P DECT phone. I noticed that you automatically register the handset to the base unit which is very helpful. Unfortunately there seems to be 2 handsets registered to the base unit yet I only have 1. Is this normal or has there been a mistake made? As we are personally using this phone it can be worked around but I am not sure other people could deal with this.

RE: W52P DECT - Yealink Support - 08-10-2013 10:27 AM

Hi Moduleit,
Could you let us know how to find there's another handset register to your base?

RE: W52P DECT - moduleit - 08-12-2013 08:08 PM

(08-10-2013 10:27 AM)Yealink Support Wrote:  Hi Moduleit,
Could you let us know how to find there's another handset register to your base?

On the web interface it showed 2 registered handsets on the Handset&Voip tab. this issue seems to have resolved itself now after no changes being made to the phones themselves. Big Grin still it would be a good thing to know how to deal with this issue if it should arise again.

RE: W52P DECT - Abe1048 - 10-05-2013 12:33 AM

(08-12-2013 08:08 PM)moduleit Wrote:  
(08-10-2013 10:27 AM)Yealink Support Wrote:  Hi Moduleit,

On the web interface it showed 2 registered handsets on the Handset&Voip tab. this issue seems to have resolved itself now after no changes being made to the phones themselves. Big Grin still it would be a good thing to know how to deal with this issue if it should arise again.

Hi,
it looks like the phone wasn't brand new... [did u buy the phone from a trusted seller?]

All the best,
Abe