Yealink Forums
DSS key or Predial or Prefix - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Phone specific topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: T3xP Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: DSS key or Predial or Prefix (/showthread.php?tid=646)

Pages: 1 2

DSS key or Predial or Prefix - paulhuynh - 07-18-2013 03:52 AM

On my aastra i can do
DSS key vaule is ##*+

When i press this key and another BLF key the phone will complete a tranfer to VM by doing

##*100 (100 is the extension number and BLF value)

Can i do the same thing in Yealink using prefix? or something like that?

RE: DSS key or Predial or Prefix - rlsabin - 07-18-2013 06:29 AM

This is supposed to be available in V71

RE: DSS key or Predial or Prefix - paulhuynh - 07-18-2013 10:49 AM

So when will v71 avaiable?

I am going through a phase out process for aastra in favor of yealink but this is another minus on the board for them

Aastra = Auto provision via xml was great + XML was premade by aastra was also great for voicemail / call parking / and call forward status and so on. (just no open vpn)

Yealink = No auto detect + provison like aastra / No premade XML like aastra / no good support for dss key / BUT IT HAVE openvpn

I have to replace 450+ phone + 100 + for new install ..... i hate to switch back to aastra because they end the suppot for xml. It was good while it last

RE: DSS key or Predial or Prefix - Yealink Support - 07-18-2013 03:32 PM

Hi Paulhuynh,
1. We will release V71 commercial firmware next month.
2. You said you will replace 450 phones, so now you are using Aastra phones? When you will install these?
3. Could you let us know where are you from? So i can introduce our special technical support team and Sales team for you to provide better and faster support.
4. We will have a tool for generate auto provisioning template via not editing parameters one by one in the near future.
5. About the DSS key or Predial or Prefix feature, if it's urgent, please let us know, and why, so we can check whether can help you.
Thanks.

RE: DSS key or Predial or Prefix - Yealink Support - 07-18-2013 03:33 PM

BTW, please give us your email address and company link, so we can contact you by email. Thanks.

RE: DSS key or Predial or Prefix - paulhuynh - 07-22-2013 11:22 AM

My company is call CCPTECH.COM

but i can be reach at paul at ccptech.com and i am in delaware usa

my direct number is 302-two 7 five - 00 one 0

My install is set for sep i am doing testing now and we are consider using t46G.

RE: DSS key or Predial or Prefix - Yealink Support - 07-22-2013 01:49 PM

Thanks Paul,
Our team will contact you soon.

RE: DSS key or Predial or Prefix - paulhuynh - 04-10-2014 11:17 PM

Any update on this?

I am looking make the switch in the next 14-30 days if yealink cant make this work will have to used snom and or back to aastra

Both in T46g /t48g as well as t38G none of them allow dss key to do predial or prefix?

PBX in the Flash as well as FreePBX forum there are so many complaint and request on this topic

RE: DSS key or Predial or Prefix - Yealink Support - 04-11-2014 04:20 PM

Hi Paul,

We are adding this feature in T46G now. My colleagues also received many requests about this feature and they have submitted to R&D for adding yet. If this version is released , I will update for you.
Also, our team will contact you soon.

RE: DSS key or Predial or Prefix - ward.rogers - 05-08-2014 01:27 AM

We are interested in having this feature. We are using T46Gs with the latest (28.72.0.25) firmware. Any word on how to have transfer to voicemail using DSS Keys?

Thanks