Yealink Forums
AC Power Supply - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: AC Power Supply (/showthread.php?tid=596)

AC Power Supply - elementpbx - 07-03-2013 06:13 AM

I originally got two 46G's about three weeks ago with a AC adapter in the Yealink logo box. I just got three more phones last week and there is no AC adapter in them and being told by supplier that it's optional. Is this by design and is Yealink not supplying an AC adapter with the 46G's?

RE: AC Power Supply - Yealink Support - 07-03-2013 10:43 AM

Hi Element,
Do you mean you bought two T46G with AC adapter three weeks ago.
But this time when you buy three more phones, there's no AC adapter any more?
Actually our Standard T46G is not with AC adapter, it's optional, you can see this information "External universal AC adapter (optional)" in our datasheet.
But it's strange, why it includes AC before.
You bought these phones from the same supplier? Could you let us know where you buy these phones? Because we also emphasize with our distributor that T46G not including AC by standard.
Thanks.

RE: AC Power Supply - Bryan Nelson - 07-12-2013 04:17 AM

(07-03-2013 06:13 AM)elementpbx Wrote:  I originally got two 46G's about three weeks ago with a AC adapter in the Yealink logo box. I just got three more phones last week and there is no AC adapter in them and being told by supplier that it's optional. Is this by design and is Yealink not supplying an AC adapter with the 46G's?

I would recommend a small POE switch to power the devices. We often use a small TP-Link gigabit switch with 4 power ports to provide power to small installations. The switch is often less expensive($60-$80) than purchasing 4 separate power supply's, and also creates a cleaner desk with one less cable!

RE: AC Power Supply - Yealink Support - 07-15-2013 05:10 PM

It's a good idea! Smile Thanks.