Yealink Forums
T28P + EXP39 BLF dialling fails when dialled extension is receiving calls - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Phone specific topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: T2xP Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+---- Thread: T28P + EXP39 BLF dialling fails when dialled extension is receiving calls (/showthread.php?tid=563)

T28P + EXP39 BLF dialling fails when dialled extension is receiving calls - Benoiti - 06-20-2013 07:26 PM

Hi, this issue is on the same handsets as my prior topic.

When there is an incoming call to a station (A) and another station (B) presses the console BLF for A, the call fails and the extension number is duplicated on the phone's screen, eg. if the extension number is 123, then the screen displays 123123.

However, in the same scenario, if the extension number for A is dialed from the keypad of B while A is already ringing, the call works normally. So it seems that the console has trouble

I've attached the pcap and log.

RE: T28P + EXP39 BLF dialling fails when dialled extension is receiving calls - Yealink Support - 06-21-2013 02:17 PM

Hi Maerkis,
Do these two phones have the same firmware 2.70.0.140?
In our V70, you just need to fill the pick up feature code in the BLF Extension, as the attachment(For example *87 is the pick up feature code).

RE: T28P + EXP39 BLF dialling fails when dialled extension is receiving calls - Benoiti - 06-21-2013 02:28 PM

Yes, call pickup works ok, but in this case, the user is not trying to pick up the call at the other extension, they are trying to dial the extension using the BLF key. Normally, the other extension will show two incoming calls (the first call, plus the call from the second extension), but only if the keypad is used to dial. It seems that the EXP39 cannot dial an extension via BLF key if the extension is already ringing, but it duplicates the extension number on the screen and the call fails.

All phones are using 2.70.0.140

RE: T28P + EXP39 BLF dialling fails when dialled extension is receiving calls - Tecno - 08-07-2013 05:52 AM

i have a same problem!!!

Regards

Tecno

RE: T28P + EXP39 BLF dialling fails when dialled extension is receiving calls - Yealink Support - 08-07-2013 05:33 PM

Hi Maerkis,
Here i tested with your step:
C call B, B is ringing, A(or exp39) press BLF key(with B number) to call B, and it can call out sucessfully, it will not display such "123123" result.
So could you send me your config file so i can test again at my side?
And BTW, in what scenarios customer will use like this? Why they will press BLF button when they know there's already have an incoming call on the monitor number?
Thanks.