Yealink Forums
Line Status - No Matched Line - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Dect Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: W52P (Wireless) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Line Status - No Matched Line (/showthread.php?tid=538)

Line Status - No Matched Line - stefan@nunetworx.com - 06-11-2013 10:13 PM

I have an issue with the W52P on firmware 25.30.0.20 that I can't figure out.

Any function on the handset that requests the "Line Status" results in the string "No matched line".
For example pressing the voice mail button or trying to set the Default, Incoming or Outgoing lines under Settings --> Telephony.
I assume I should be presented with a list of all the accounts I've configured?

Other than this issue, the phone seems to work well and I can make and receive calls.

RE: Line Status - No Matched Line - Yealink Support - 06-13-2013 02:39 PM

Hi Stefan,
You mean you can use this handset to make and receive calls, but it will display "No matched line" in those place?
You can reset the phone and try again.

RE: Line Status - No Matched Line - stefan@nunetworx.com - 06-13-2013 07:23 PM

Solved: The issue was caused by the configuration parameter "features.direct_ip_call_enable=0" in our auto-provision template. It's a directive we use for the T22P. Setting it to 1 fixed the problem.

Another question: Is there a configuration parameter to change the voice mail status to Enabled? I can supply the voice mail number with "voice_mail.number.1", but I have to manually change the voice mail status to Enabled on the handset under "Voice Mail --> Set Voice Mail".

RE: Line Status - No Matched Line - Yealink Support - 06-14-2013 01:46 PM

Sorry, currently this can't be enabled by auto provisioning, just need to manually enable it.
Any way, i will submit to releated guys to check whether this is possible in the future.
Thanks.

RE: Line Status - No Matched Line - niftydolphin - 10-01-2014 01:06 AM

I am having the same issue. However, there is no line in the web menu for the phone to change the ip dial. That is, "features.direct_ip_call" is not on the phone's web page as a parameter that I can change. Further, my provider says it cannot change a parameter through their template if it does not appear on the web menu. What to do now?

RE: Line Status - No Matched Line - James_Yealink - 10-08-2014 03:51 PM

Hi Niftydolphin,

Sorry for the late, we just come back from National Holiday.
The parameter "features.direct_ip_call = 0" can take effect in latest V73 firmware.
Please upgrade to it and try again.

Firmware link:
http://www.yealink.com/Upload/UCOne/2014.09.11/25.73.0.20.zip

Regards,
James

RE: Line Status - No Matched Line - grudge - 11-12-2014 08:03 AM

(10-08-2014 03:51 PM)Yealink_James Wrote:  Hi Niftydolphin,

Sorry for the late, we just come back from National Holiday.
The parameter "features.direct_ip_call = 0" can take effect in latest V73 firmware.
Please upgrade to it and try again.

Firmware link:
http://www.yealink.com/Upload/UCOne/2014.09.11/25.73.0.20.zip

Regards,
James

Not sure if Niftydolphin is going to reply, but I was having the same problem on the previous firmware and can confirm that after upgrading to the .73 version, the issues mentioned by the OP have been resolved.

Regards,
Andrei.

RE: Line Status - No Matched Line - James_Yealink - 11-12-2014 09:47 AM

Glad to see that. Smile