Yealink Forums
Agent queue status on DSS key - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Wishlist (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Agent queue status on DSS key (/showthread.php?tid=507)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Agent queue status on DSS key - topnotch - 09-19-2015 12:26 AM

(06-11-2015 10:16 AM)cadillackid Wrote:  
(04-27-2015 04:33 AM)rider641 Wrote:  
(02-03-2015 07:42 AM)cadillackid Wrote:  this is an old thread but we accomplish this by using an XML key and a script that Logs the agent in or out as a toggle of the key.. and use XML to control the LED of the phone as on or off.

to monitor the Queue itself we use a BLF and the queue provides a hint to subscribe to, so when a call is in the queue it will set the hint as IN_USE and the light will turn red.
-Christopher

Hi cadillackid,

I am very interested in your solution.
Could you please provide me with your script?
Thank you a lot.
Sincerely.

are you guys using Asterisk? my script is PHP and designed to log an agent into the queue using the asterisk AMI, for the queue status light, there is a known patch (and in asterisk 11 and above it is a permanent feature) to subscribe your button as a BLF to the queue..

say your queue name is 'callcenter', you would set up the monitored extension on the BLF as Queue:callcenter which then (by asterisk default) goes to 'AST_DEVICE_RINGING' which makes the BLF key flash. we enhanced it slightly by taking a queue count in queue.c and patching asterisk in our cloud server to have the BLF go to 'In use' for 1 call in the queue, and go to 'ringing' for more than 1 call in the queue.

I dont think my script will work if you are using 3CX as its a PHP that talks directly to asterisk. if you are asterisk I can show you how it works.
-Christopher

Hey Chris,

Can you assist me in getting this set up?
I am unable to get to work. I am using an asterisk system.