Yealink Forums
Line Buttons Randomly stop working - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: Line Buttons Randomly stop working (/showthread.php?tid=47967)

Line Buttons Randomly stop working - OurAccount - 10-02-2024 10:06 PM

I have 4 phones at one location that just the line buttons randomly stop working. When you push them nothing happens. Then you reboot them by unplugging then and plugging them back in and they work as they should. These are T46U phones and we are on firmware 108.86.3.4. I am not sure if there are logs that I can look at or not. Keep in mind that I have 3 other locations that this doesn't happen to. Well not that I know of. Any help would be great

RE: Line Buttons Randomly stop working - complex1 - Yesterday 05:29 PM

(10-02-2024 10:06 PM)OurAccount Wrote:  I have 4 phones at one location that just the line buttons randomly stop working. When you push them nothing happens. Then you reboot them by unplugging then and plugging them back in and they work as they should. These are T46U phones and we are on firmware 108.86.3.4. I am not sure if there are logs that I can look at or not. Keep in mind that I have 3 other locations that this doesn't happen to. Well not that I know of. Any help would be great

Hi,

Please supply the telephones with their own separate power supply, instead of using PoE to see if the problem goes away.