Yealink Forums
Outgoing call won't show extension number - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Dect Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: W60B(Wireless) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Outgoing call won't show extension number (/showthread.php?tid=47804)

Outgoing call won't show extension number - agl_w73p - 06-11-2024 11:27 PM

Hello,

I am new and enthusiastic user of Yealink W73P DECT phones.
I sum up my problem as follow:

Set-Up: W73B Base with 8x W73H Handset. Central number with extension -0 and all the handsets with extensions number starting from -10 up to -17. Incoming call goes to all extensions number. Each extensions number is set as individual account in W73B base station.

Problem: outgoing call shown from each handset shown as central number (-0) instead its own extension number.

Question: How can I solve this and where to look?

Thank you in advance and looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,

RE: Outgoing call won't show extension number - Yisroel_MongoTEL - 06-18-2024 04:40 AM

How does your Number Assignment page look like?

[Image: brave-g-KG8-Lq-C7g2.png]

RE: Outgoing call won't show extension number - agl_w73p - 07-02-2024 11:53 PM

(06-18-2024 04:40 AM)Yisroel_MongoTEL Wrote:  How does your Number Assignment page look like?

[Image: brave-g-KG8-Lq-C7g2.png]

Hi @Yisroel_MongoTEL,
sorry for late reply.
The Number Assignment look exactly like yours, which is standard setting I guess.

Do you think, that I have to look further under Advanced setting?

Thanks and Best,

RE: Outgoing call won't show extension number - Yisroel_MongoTEL - 07-03-2024 04:23 AM

(07-02-2024 11:53 PM)agl_w73p Wrote:  Hi @Yisroel_MongoTEL,
sorry for late reply.
The Number Assignment look exactly like yours, which is standard setting I guess.

Do you think, that I have to look further under Advanced setting?

Thanks and Best,

A better place to look at (if you have the abilities) would be the phone system to see what the calls comes from, because I can't think of a setting that should make a call from one registered extension show as if a diffrent extensions.