Yealink Forums
Yealink MP Phones no DHCP or Network Access with static - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General topics (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Yealink MP Phones no DHCP or Network Access with static (/showthread.php?tid=47712)

Yealink MP Phones no DHCP or Network Access with static - wesleybauman - 05-16-2024 02:10 AM

Hello,
I've using Yealink MP5X phones for nearly a year and they have had their own slew of issues but otherwise functional. However, today hit the 30 day threshold to start pushing out Firmware to the phones and most of our devices pulled it overnight to the 122.15.0.142 firmware. And now, almost of them have been reported as down or unable to make/receive calls. I have a device on my desk here and setting static IP information, the device never comes online. I can't get to the web interface HTTP or HTTPS, and I can't even ping the device even after confirming the configuration is correct.
undertale yellow
Anyone else running into this issue? I've submitted a case with both MS and Yealink to see if anything is known or if I can get rollback steps.

RE: Yealink MP Phones no DHCP or Network Access with static - complex1 - 05-16-2024 03:26 AM

(05-16-2024 02:10 AM)wesleybauman Wrote:  Hello,
I've using Yealink MP5X phones for nearly a year and they have had their own slew of issues but otherwise functional. However, today hit the 30 day threshold to start pushing out Firmware to the phones and most of our devices pulled it overnight to the 122.15.0.142 firmware. And now, almost of them have been reported as down or unable to make/receive calls. I have a device on my desk here and setting static IP information, the device never comes online. I can't get to the web interface HTTP or HTTPS, and I can't even ping the device even after confirming the configuration is correct.

Anyone else running into this issue? I've submitted a case with both MS and Yealink to see if anything is known or if I can get rollback steps.

Hi,

If possible, reset the phones to factory default, re-provision them and try again.
Maybe the issue is caused by the firmware update.