Yealink Forums
T57W with DD10K Registration Failed for Handset - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T5X Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Thread: T57W with DD10K Registration Failed for Handset (/showthread.php?tid=47702)

T57W with DD10K Registration Failed for Handset - dmmincrjr - 05-10-2024 10:04 PM

I have a T57W with a DD10K and I'm trying to register a W59R Dect Phone and registration keeps failing. I installed 96.85.0.95 firmware on the T57W and have Phone Mode set to DECT-DDPhone. I'm not getting any error messages on the W59R during the pairing process but it just says Registration Failed after it times out. I did just notice the firmware on the W59R is 115.83.0.20 and it looks like the current firmware is 115.85.0.55. Is there any way for the phone firmware to be updated if it is not connected to a base station? Is there anything else I can do to get this to pair to the T57W?

RE: T57W with DD10K Registration Failed for Handset - dmmincrjr - 06-05-2024 09:17 PM

I wanted to post an update in case anyone else might experience this issue. I had submitted this problem to Yealink support and they could not find anything in the logs to show the cause of the problem. I ended purchasing another DD10K and plugged it into the phone and attempted to register the handset and it worked flawlessly on the first try. The original DD10K must be defective so am returning. Yealink support asked me to put the phone into SIP-CCPhone as part of troubleshooting and it was in this mode when the handset registered. I have not tried changing to DECT-DDPhone since everything is now working.