Yealink Forums
Disable main screen keys - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Video Collaboration (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: VP530 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: Disable main screen keys (/showthread.php?tid=477)

Disable main screen keys - sdelgrosso - 05-22-2013 06:08 AM

Is there any way of deactivating the Menu Key from the main panel?

We need to use the VP530 for public use, so we don't want anybody to change anything. We just want them to be able to dial, access the directory, and not much more than that.

Is there any way of doing this by editing the cfg files?

Thanks!

RE: Disable keys - sdelgrosso - 05-23-2013 08:45 PM

Anybody?

Thanks.

RE: Disable main screen keys - sdelgrosso - 05-24-2013 11:49 PM

Something else that could help is the possibility of setting a passcode for when somebody tries to get into the menu. Like locking the screen but being able to call.

Is this even possible?

I would appreciate an answer.
Thanks.

RE: Disable main screen keys - Yealink Support - 06-13-2013 03:36 PM

Hello,
Sorry currently our VP530 do not support lock feature, and can't disable Menu feature.
If you are urgent for these features, you can contact your local distributor for help.
Thanks.

RE: Disable main screen keys - arohi - 09-19-2013 07:19 PM

for the T3X phones there is/was a possibility to provision an address in order to upload a tar-file containing the constacts.xml file and the contact pictures. In your documentation for the v70 firmware I cannot find this option anymore. It seems that we would only be able to upload the XML file. So is there still a possibility to upload the pictures automatically?

RE: Disable main screen keys - Kaly01 - 10-26-2013 02:27 PM

Well I don't have any deactivate suggestion but give you one more that they are made for user convenient and there's no any way they bother anyone.