Yealink Forums
Unprovision from Ring Central - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: Unprovision from Ring Central (/showthread.php?tid=47192)

Unprovision from Ring Central - jseeley - 12-27-2023 10:21 AM

I just purchased a used T48S and I'm trying to Unprovision it from RingCentral. How is this successfully done? Seller of phone claims it has been de-registered. Thanks.

RE: Unprovision from Ring Central - complex1 - 12-27-2023 09:42 PM

(12-27-2023 10:21 AM)jseeley Wrote:  I just purchased a used T48S and I'm trying to Unprovision it from RingCentral. How is this successfully done? Seller of phone claims it has been de-registered. Thanks.

Hi,

If the phone is still being provisioned by RingCentral, then the phone has not been deregistered from RingCentral. Who else should set up the telephone?
Can you not inform RingCentral directly about this?

RE: Unprovision from Ring Central - jseeley - 12-28-2023 12:09 AM

(12-27-2023 09:42 PM)complex1 Wrote:  
(12-27-2023 10:21 AM)jseeley Wrote:  I just purchased a used T48S and I'm trying to Unprovision it from RingCentral. How is this successfully done? Seller of phone claims it has been de-registered. Thanks.

Hi,

If the phone is still being provisioned by RingCentral, then the phone has not been deregistered from RingCentral. Who else should set up the telephone?
Can you not inform RingCentral directly about this?
Thank you. I opened a ticket with Yealink and they were able to release the auto provisioning by "releasing the MAC from the other RPS account". (The seller of the phone claimed he deregistered the phone from his Ring Central but was still auto provisioning after factory reset.) So everything is cool now. Thanks!