Yealink Forums
VP59 with teams app not ringing - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Phone specific topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: VP59 with teams app not ringing (/showthread.php?tid=47075)

VP59 with teams app not ringing - sharrisny31 - 11-07-2023 03:20 PM

I have a new VP59 and I used the instructions to load the teams app. I can make calls fine with speed dial and in the dial pad but when I call the number the phone will not ring. After I hang up I see the notification in the teams app. I have checked the DND, notification settings, and tried clearing the cache and restarting.

The only thing I can see that is off is the message during startup about teams not working because the phone does not support google play services. I do not think that is the cause based off other things I have read where people seem to be using this phone with teams but maybe I am wrong.

I think this is a android settings/permissions issue personally but I can't find a way to access the normal andriod settings on this phone.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. I could just go with the team phone version but then I loose the ability to run other android apps like zoom.

RE: VP59 with teams app not ringing - sharrisny31 - 11-15-2023 04:52 AM

For anybody else that might have this problem there is a teams version that works. It was provided to me by Yealink support but the app says it is version 1416/1.0.0.2021114201/0809