Yealink Forums
Yealink Support - RMA - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General topics (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Yealink Support - RMA (/showthread.php?tid=46924)

Yealink Support - RMA - shamrockyealink - 09-21-2023 02:49 AM

Hello Everyone,

Has anyone dealt with Yealink's RMA process before? Between phones and headsets we purchased about 100 Yealink devices when my company switched phone systems. One of the network ports on our phones died and I've been struggling with yealink support.

The phone is under warranty. The ticket has literally been open 3 months and still no RMA for a device under warranty. They go weeks without responding and have now set the ticket status to fixed, without solving the issue or mentioning how they came to the conclusion the issue was "Fixed".

Not sure what to do at this point. Anyone have any experiences or advice? There is no US phone number to call. I don't know what option I have left except opening another ticket.

Thanks,
Thomas

RE: Yealink Support - RMA - Yisroel_MongoTEL - 09-26-2023 10:51 PM

(09-21-2023 02:49 AM)shamrockyealink Wrote:  Hello Everyone,

Has anyone dealt with Yealink's RMA process before? Between phones and headsets we purchased about 100 Yealink devices when my company switched phone systems. One of the network ports on our phones died and I've been struggling with yealink support.

The phone is under warranty. The ticket has literally been open 3 months and still no RMA for a device under warranty. They go weeks without responding and have now set the ticket status to fixed, without solving the issue or mentioning how they came to the conclusion the issue was "Fixed".

Not sure what to do at this point. Anyone have any experiences or advice? There is no US phone number to call. I don't know what option I have left except opening another ticket.

Thanks,
Thomas

Who did you got the phones from? Generally Yealink RMAs goes through the distributors.