Yealink Forums
How to disable Voicemail from .cfg in auto provisioning file? - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Auto Provisioning (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: How to disable Voicemail from .cfg in auto provisioning file? (/showthread.php?tid=46908)

How to disable Voicemail from .cfg in auto provisioning file? - boniakowski - 09-15-2023 09:26 PM

we have up to 300 phone in the company, all are working with autoprovisioning scripts in global files by models.
the pbx is a yeastar S300, in the autorpovisining have an ioption to disable global voicemail by line in the extension, but not work.

i need to put a line uin the global file model to disable the voice mail in the extension or all the extensions.

i can control all the changes in the .cfg file but i dont find anything about this in the auto provisioning manuals .pdf

RE: How to disable Voicemail from command line in auto provisioning file ? - complex1 - 09-15-2023 11:44 PM

(09-15-2023 09:26 PM)boniakowski Wrote:  we have up to 300 phone in the company, all are working with autoprovisioning scripts in global files by models.
the pbx is a yeastar S300, in the autorpovisining have an ioption to disable global voicemail by line in the extension, but not work.

i need to put a line uin the global file model to disable the voice mail in the extension or all the extensions.

i can control all the changes in the .cfg file but i dont find anything about this in the auto provisioning manuals .pdf

Hi,

Have you looked in the administrator guide of the phones?

RE: How to disable Voicemail from command line in auto provisioning file ? - boniakowski - 09-19-2023 12:03 AM

(09-15-2023 11:44 PM)complex1 Wrote:  
(09-15-2023 09:26 PM)boniakowski Wrote:  we have up to 300 phone in the company, all are working with autoprovisioning scripts in global files by models.

Hi,

Have you looked in the administrator guide of the phones?

Yes, I have looked at the entire guide in different versions of the file.
I currently use .cfg files configured by me where everything works perfectly, ringer volume, LED lights, alerts, user accounts, etc, etc, etc... but I have not seen any command line referring to voice mail, I have files of global configuration .cfg and in specific cases of a particular terminal personal configurations of that mac.cfg

I use more than 300 Yealink brand phones in different models, T21, T40, T48, W56, W60, etc... and everything works excellent, but I need to remove the voice mail option in .cfg files