Yealink Forums
How to enable web server/ GUI on W60B and W70B after provisioning has disabled it. - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Dect Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: W60B(Wireless) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: How to enable web server/ GUI on W60B and W70B after provisioning has disabled it. (/showthread.php?tid=46892)

How to enable web server/ GUI on W60B and W70B after provisioning has disabled it. - jhofford - 09-12-2023 06:28 AM

Does anyone know how to re-enable the web server/ GUI in the W60B and W70B models? Our provisioning server automatically disables the web server upon receiving new provisioning and I cannot find how to turn it back on in the handset interface.

How to enable web server/ GUI on W60B and W70B after provisioning has disabled it. - Yisroel_MongoTEL - 09-12-2023 07:30 AM

(09-12-2023 06:28 AM)jhofford Wrote:  Does anyone know how to re-enable the web server/ GUI in the W60B and W70B models? Our provisioning server automatically disables the web server upon receiving new provisioning and I cannot find how to turn it back on in the handset interface.

Why don't you change it on the provisioning not to disable it?

RE: How to enable web server/ GUI on W60B and W70B - jhofford - 09-12-2023 08:42 PM

We are a reseller and the server host has this set for security reasons. I need to bypass it in order to change a setting on these phones that can't be done via the handset interface.

(09-12-2023 07:30 AM)Yisroel_MongoTEL Wrote:  
(09-12-2023 06:28 AM)jhofford Wrote:  Does anyone know how to re-enable the web server/ GUI in the W60B and W70B models? Our provisioning server automatically disables the web server upon receiving new provisioning and I cannot find how to turn it back on in the handset interface.

Why don't you change it on the provisioning not to disable it?