Yealink Forums
WH62 stops working - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T5X Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Thread: WH62 stops working (/showthread.php?tid=46748)

WH62 stops working - kevind - 07-04-2023 04:09 PM

Hi All

We have a number of users across mulitple sites who have WH62 headsets connected to T5XW handsets. Both headset and telephone have latest firmware. Every now and again the headset will stop working no audio and you cant answer calls on the headset. The only way to get the headset working again is to re-boot the telephone. Based on this I suspect the issue is with the phone and not the headset. Yealink support (report a bug) havent been much help. Any one else seeing this and have a fix?

Thanks

RE: WH62 stops working - complex1 - 07-04-2023 05:00 PM

(07-04-2023 04:09 PM)kevind Wrote:  Hi All

We have a number of users across mulitple sites who have WH62 headsets connected to T5XW handsets. Both headset and telephone have latest firmware. Every now and again the headset will stop working no audio and you cant answer calls on the headset. The only way to get the headset working again is to re-boot the telephone. Based on this I suspect the issue is with the phone and not the headset. Yealink support (report a bug) havent been much help. Any one else seeing this and have a fix?

Thanks

Hi,

Are you experiencing these issues only with the headsets or also with the handsets?
If this is also the case with the handsets, I recommend disabling the SIP ALG function of the router.

RE: WH62 stops working - Chris708 - 12-09-2023 12:28 AM

(07-04-2023 04:09 PM)kevind Wrote:  Hi All

Thanks

Just wondering if you ever found a resolution for this.

We have folks with the 5Xw phones and WHB620 headset and a couple will periodically have to reboot the headset to get the headset working again.

I have replaced a couple 5xW phones due to the USB port appearing to go bad. Updated to latest firmware to be sure that wasn't an issue and it was just the USB port going bad.

Regarding the SIP ALG post, SIP ALG would affect calls period, not just calls with the headset connected to the phone so not sure that would fix the issue --- although OP did not say calls still worked without the headset.

RE: WH62 stops working - mjoconr - 02-01-2024 03:35 PM

We have a medical site with 6 reception locations using WH62 headsets and T46U phones. The phones are working but the WH62 disconnect during phones calls and often require a reboot before they work each morning.
I would also like to know an answer.
Phone firmware is 108.86.0.20 not sure how to find out the version on the WH62

RE: WH62 stops working - Telelec - 02-08-2024 11:32 PM

Hi all,

I have the same issue with 4 T54w, it doesn't work with the WH62 headsets, but i can use it for Exp 50 !

It is not due to the headset, he's working on mine and every T54W are in the same firmware version.

Except replacing phones I have no other idea..

RE: WH62 stops working - complex1 - 02-09-2024 02:33 AM

(02-08-2024 11:32 PM)Telelec Wrote:  Hi all,

I have the same issue with 4 T54w, it doesn't work with the WH62 headsets, but i can use it for Exp 50 !

It is not due to the headset, he's working on mine and every T54W are in the same firmware version.

Except replacing phones I have no other idea..

Hi,

Have you tried resetting the phones to factory settings to check if this solves the problem?
After the phone has been reset, you will have to provision it again.

RE: WH62 stops working - Peter4020 - 03-26-2024 07:39 AM

We have the same issue. Following...