Yealink Forums
Yealink A10 loses connection - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General topics (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Yealink A10 loses connection (/showthread.php?tid=46719)

Yealink A10 loses connection - afisher - 06-16-2023 08:58 AM

Hi everyone,

Can't tell if I am overlooking something. Recently purchased a A10 meeting bar, after a few minutes in sleep mode the device basically falls of the network. Can't be pinged and teams admin center reports it as offline. However on the meeting bar itself it still reads that it is connected to our network with the correct IP. Also reads that calendar cannot be refreshed (of course if it isn't connected).

Only way to restore the connection is a reboot but can't really deploy the device if it is going to require a reboot every hour.

RE: Yealink A10 loses connection - complex1 - 06-16-2023 06:22 PM

(06-16-2023 08:58 AM)afisher Wrote:  Hi everyone,

Can't tell if I am overlooking something. Recently purchased a A10 meeting bar, after a few minutes in sleep mode the device basically falls of the network. Can't be pinged and teams admin center reports it as offline. However on the meeting bar itself it still reads that it is connected to our network with the correct IP. Also reads that calendar cannot be refreshed (of course if it isn't connected).

Only way to restore the connection is a reboot but can't really deploy the device if it is going to require a reboot every hour.

Hi,

I don't have an A10 meeting bar, but the admin guide describes how to configure the "Auto Wake Screen/Automatic Sleep Time".
https://support.yealink.com/en/portal/knowledge/show?id=6459d5430a11b818a754265c
I recommend checking these settings and adjusting them if necessary.
Hope it helps.

Edit: also make sure the A10 is running on the latest firmware.

RE: Yealink A10 loses connection - kevinbolderman - 06-29-2023 09:47 PM

(06-16-2023 08:58 AM)afisher Wrote:  Hi everyone,

We have exactly the same issue, so I'm pretty confident that this is a technical bug in the A10. I currently have a ticket with Yealink open waiting for a resolution.