Yealink Forums
Initiating a call on pc using the device for the conversation - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General topics (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Initiating a call on pc using the device for the conversation (/showthread.php?tid=46330)

Initiating a call on pc using the device for the conversation - wilcotroost - 12-13-2022 12:24 AM

Dear reader,

We are anticipating a switch to MS Teams combined with direct routing and devices like MP54 connected to a pc.

There is one question though for which I did not find an answer in any documentation of Teams or the Yealink device;

Is it possible to initiate a call using the software on the pc and manage the rest of the conversation on the Yealink device?

Many thanks in advance for your attention!

Wilco

RE: Initiating a call on pc using the device for the conversation - nolto - 01-17-2023 07:19 PM

(12-13-2022 12:24 AM)wilcotroost Wrote:  Dear reader,

We are anticipating a switch to MS Teams combined with direct routing and devices like MP54 connected to a pc.

There is one question though for which I did not find an answer in any documentation of Teams or the Yealink device;

Is it possible to initiate a call using the software on the pc and manage the rest of the conversation on the Yealink device?

Many thanks in advance for your attention!

Wilco

did you try to call yourself again from Yealink phone and if your extension calls on PC you can answer and merge calls. I'm not sure MS teams has this feature.

This feature is very new on Yeastar PBX named Call Flip, we can change the devices during a phone call.