Yealink Forums
WH62 - Huge audio issue - cracking sound - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Accessories (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+--- Thread: WH62 - Huge audio issue - cracking sound (/showthread.php?tid=46295)

WH62 - Huge audio issue - cracking sound - kmitgk - 11-30-2022 12:35 AM

Hello all,

I've huge issues with my WH62 headset. It's connected to my Yealink phone and PC. Every other time, whenever I try to call or use the PC sound, the audio quality is extremely bad, has a cracking sound and I'm unable to understand anything from the other side. The only solutions is to either switch from PC to phone or do a factory reset.

I'm at a point where I cannot use the headset anymore, since the issues is appearing not once in a while but multiple times a day now.

Anyone had the same issues? Is there even a solution to this or do I need to send back my headset?

Thanks

RE: WH62 - Huge audio issue - cracking sound - Scottie - 12-19-2022 08:55 AM

(11-30-2022 12:35 AM)kmitgk Wrote:  Hello all,

I've huge issues with my WH62 headset. It's connected to my Yealink phone and PC. Every other time, whenever I try to call or use the PC sound, the audio quality is extremely bad, has a cracking sound and I'm unable to understand anything from the other side. The only solutions is to either switch from PC to phone or do a factory reset.

I'm at a point where I cannot use the headset anymore, since the issues is appearing not once in a while but multiple times a day now.

Anyone had the same issues? Is there even a solution to this or do I need to send back my headset?

Thanks

Yeah this issue I have with many headsets out in the field, seems like it's some kind of hardware problem, only thing that fix's it is a headset reset via the software. Then it will work fine for a while, it will happen again trust me.

Even rebooting the power to the base station when the issue is present doesn't resolve it, only the software reset function, I am wondering if when you use the software to re-set it does some kind of re-set on the actual wireless headset its self, which is where the problem might be.

RE: WH62 - Huge audio issue - cracking sound - jessiet - 03-28-2023 11:52 PM

(12-19-2022 08:55 AM)Scottie Wrote:  

Thanks

Yeah this issue I have with many headsets out in the field, seems like it's some kind of hardware problem, only thing that fix's it is a headset reset via the software. Then it will work fine for a while, it will happen again trust me.

Even rebooting the power to the base station when the issue is present doesn't resolve it, only the software reset function, I am wondering if when you use the software to re-set it does some kind of re-set on the actual wireless headset its self, which is where the problem might be.

Did you ever find a resolution to this issue?

RE: WH62 - Huge audio issue - cracking sound - angrygoat - 08-27-2023 05:23 PM

I've huge issues with my WH62 headset. It's connected to my Yealink phone and PC. Every other time, whenever I try to call or use the PC sound, the audio quality is extremely bad, has a cracking sound and I'm unable to understand anything from the other side. The only solutions is to either switch from PC to phone or do a factory reset. retro bowl game

Thanks

Check if there are any available firmware updates for your WH62 headset and drivers for your Yealink phone and PC. Updated firmware and drivers can sometimes resolve compatibility issues.

Make sure there are no physical obstructions or interference sources (such as other electronic devices) between your headset, phone, and PC that might be causing signal interference.

If your headset uses Bluetooth connectivity, interference from other nearby Bluetooth devices could cause audio issues. Try turning off Bluetooth on other devices and see if the problem persists.

Make sure you're within the recommended operating range of the headset. Moving too far away from the connected devices could result in poor audio quality.

Disconnect the headset from both the Yealink phone and the PC. Then, reset the Bluetooth connections on the headset and the devices. Reconnect the devices and see if the issue improves.

Ensure that the microphone and speakers on the headset are positioned correctly. Microphone positioning, in particular, can greatly affect audio quality.

Try connecting the headset to a different phone or PC to see if the issue persists. This can help determine if the issue is specific to the headset or related to the devices themselves.