Yealink Forums
Yealink WH66 (heart monitor) beep - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Accessories (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+--- Thread: Yealink WH66 (heart monitor) beep (/showthread.php?tid=46042)

Yealink WH66 (heart monitor) beep - rawtim - 08-31-2022 09:07 PM

I recently received my Yealink WH66 and so far i'm very positive about it.

However i notice a soft beep every second which sounds like a heart monitor (but higher pitched). Is there a way i can turn this off or can this be modified/solved in the next firmware update?

RE: Yealink WH66 (heart monitor) beep - LoctoJerome - 09-02-2022 07:30 AM

(08-31-2022 09:07 PM)rawtim Wrote:  I recently received my Yealink WH66 and so far i'm very positive about it.

However i notice a soft beep every second which sounds like a heart monitor (but higher pitched). Is there a way i can turn this off or can this be modified/solved in the next firmware update?

Had an issue similar to this recently. It was due to the USB cables being the wrong way around (PC USB going to phone, and phone USB going to PC).

RE: Yealink WH66 (heart monitor) beep - rawtim - 09-05-2022 04:45 PM

(09-02-2022 07:30 AM)LoctoJerome Wrote:  
(08-31-2022 09:07 PM)rawtim Wrote:  I recently received my Yealink WH66 and so far i'm very positive about it.

Had an issue similar to this recently. It was due to the USB cables being the wrong way around (PC USB going to phone, and phone USB going to PC).

Thanks for your reply! I'm connecting the headset base using the provided USB C (desktop) to USB A (base) cable. Issue is the same when connecting with the USB A to USB A cable (also with my laptop).

RE: Yealink WH66 (heart monitor) beep - support@metrocom.nz - 10-17-2022 12:18 PM

I have this problem too. Anyone found a fix?

RE: Yealink WH66 (heart monitor) beep - HRYHORY - 12-17-2022 12:43 AM

(10-17-2022 12:18 PM)support@metrocom.nz Wrote:  I have this problem too. Anyone found a fix?

Try to dich the power supply, and test with a USB external hub, looks like electrical issue, maybe you are getting some static from your pc