Yealink Forums
Exchange Account Calendar Sync/Display Issues - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T5X Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Thread: Exchange Account Calendar Sync/Display Issues (/showthread.php?tid=45956)

Exchange Account Calendar Sync/Display Issues - mmartin - 07-27-2022 01:32 AM

Hello All,

We just recently got a couple of the T58A phones. I was able to get one of the phones up and running and registered/provisioned to our Zoom Phone account. After I got the phone registered I added my MS Exchange account and set it up to only sync the Calendar.

When I look at the Exchange account in Settings > App Accounts, it shows that it is successfully Syncing. However, when I open the Calendar app, I see no events in the calendar at all. I've rebooted the phone a few times and manually synced the calendar a few times as well. But, still nothing is showing in the calendar.

Any ideas what could be going on here?

Thanks in Advance,
Matt

RE: Exchange Account Calendar Sync/Display Issues - Ran - 01-11-2024 12:29 AM

We have this same problem with a Yealink T58W Pro.

The Exchange account is synced, email works on it, calendar is shows it synced successfully in the settings, but the calendar app doesn't show any data and if I go to Calendar > Settings > My exchange account > it shows "No calendars" and doesn't allow me to view or add any calendars from my exchange account. It doesn't even add the default calendar on the account.