Yealink Forums
MP56 phones crashing whilst consult/transfer Teams calls - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Phone specific topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: MP56 phones crashing whilst consult/transfer Teams calls (/showthread.php?tid=45896)

MP56 phones crashing whilst consult/transfer Teams calls - mjuliano - 07-07-2022 07:06 PM

Issue: MP56 phones crashing. As far as I can see some element of the phone/Teams software appears to just restart, mostly while performing "consult an transfer", but sometimes just randomly.
Our receptionists use MP56 phones to transfer incoming calls to staff Teams. At the beginning of June I updated both phones to the latest software versions via the Teams Admin Center.
Software Health is showing as "Up to Date" for all software types. Both phones are suffering from the same issues.
Does anyone else have this issue?
Can i roll-back software versions somehow?
What can I do to fix this, as it is very annoying and unprofessional?

RE: MP56 phones crashing whilst consult/transfer Teams calls - guillaume.novo - 09-27-2022 11:26 PM

(07-07-2022 07:06 PM)mjuliano Wrote:  Issue: MP56 phones crashing. As far as I can see some element of the phone/Teams software appears to just restart, mostly while performing "consult an transfer", but sometimes just randomly.
Our receptionists use MP56 phones to transfer incoming calls to staff Teams. At the beginning of June I updated both phones to the latest software versions via the Teams Admin Center.
Software Health is showing as "Up to Date" for all software types. Both phones are suffering from the same issues.
Does anyone else have this issue?
Can i roll-back software versions somehow?
What can I do to fix this, as it is very annoying and unprofessional?

Hello,

We have the same issue.
No feedback from product management
Support says the root cause of issue is on Microsoft side
Audio Code products do not experience the same issue (so maybe root cause of issue is not on microsoft side)
Issue found on different forums for months... and still no solution so far

MPSeries are a nightmare